Reviews for Reforged
v9Grr chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3MPJst0rijA
BardInTheForest chapter 3 . 4/28
Need. More. Story.

Tsuruko doesn't get anywhere near enough love in fanfiction, and I'm very pleased with the direction this story is taking.

I hope that you have time to continue it, as I would be sad if it grew fallow.
Miavie chapter 3 . 1/24
good story!

j'ai h√Ęte de connaitre la suite!

Mia
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
Hina the Trolll strikes again
X2501 chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
I'm happy to see this, it's been years since a tsuruko fic of any merit was posted anywhere. My only gripe is that everyone bows waaay to much waaay to often. I hope to see more of this fic in the future, i truly do love it.
Lord faust chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
I thought this fic was abandoned!

I don't expect a rushed up relationship for Keitaro, which is very good.
insomniac1970 chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
Wow, just wow. I thought that this was just going to be a simple romance between Tsuruko and Keitaro. Boy, was I wrong! I really hope that there can be another update so that I can see how this works out. Thanks for the nice chapter! See you next time.
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
Been long...

Naru's reasoning sounds a bit strange and odd. What she did was insensitive and a cruel after all the things Keitaro did for her and still would do. I guess, she did not have a stable life with her parents being divorced and I think thats why she became a bit bipolar. Keitaro was practically willing to become someone just for her. In the manga he tries to emulate Seta trying to study martial arts and even going to adventures like him. He even chose an archeology degree (not a very stable job as it requires one to be almost always away on some far away place). I doubt Tsuruko would prefer a husband who is always away on some research expedition.

The fact is...he was trying to become Seta for Naru. Keitaro has other paths and options other than trying to emulate or copy Seta.

Even if Naru let Keitaro go...she would still have a problem with him being around with other girls. Perhaps, Naru is just possessive or likes the idea of someone hopelessly pining for her...

Does Motoko know her sister is divorced?

Oh well, Granny Hina just sprung a sudden Marriage contract on them...Guess, there goes Motoko's chance at Keitaro. Pretty sure she'd be slightly bitter with her big sis. Kitsune never had a chance with him anyway, with her sloppy ways, and its been somehow hinted here she has slept with others for some favors. Only Motoko did have a credible chance with him and Shinobu is just too underaged.

The other matter is, Keitaro would need something other than unending Kindness up his sleeve to be at least a reasonable or believable match with Tsuruko.

-Meech
MegaDarkly chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
This story is awesome. The long chapters are something to get used to but I thoroughly enjoy it. They are entertaining. Please keep going with this. It has a good pace and it's only just getting started.
arosario chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
I've read this a couple of times hoping there would magical be more to read. Love where this going so far. Can't wait for the next chapter
Officer Hotpants chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I've been looking forward to more of this. Aside from the occasional spare or repeated word and one ore two mistakes of tense I can't find any real flaws.
SpinelessJellyfish chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
your work is awesome man, keep up the good work and updates! waiting for the next chapter of kendo wife tho

I like how you separated Tsuroko with her husband, there was no hatred among them but they figured it had to be done because tsuroko wanted a child of her own? haha anyways nice work hahaha
Meech Macko chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Motoko might have some crush on Keitaro but she is too much in denial and she only grew up much later and only confessed much later too.

Naru is also in denial, but likes the idea of someone pining after her like some lost puppy...plus her original crush is Seta coz of his inner strength like Tsuruko (maybe not to Tsuruko's level). Keitaro is too much of a wimp to measure up to Seta and it was coz of him that he even tried to become like Seta all for Naru. Frankly, I dont think Keitaro is interested in martial arts other than to impress Naru.

It was a good thing he did not go to Naru's home for another begging session, that would have made him look too pathetic.

I wonder how can Keitaro and Tsuruko pairing work? without making him into a slobbering wimp/pushover, who is no good in academics (a geek like him could without trying to copy Seta) or even martial arts and the only thing that's positive about him is his kindness, but that alone wont cut it.

-Meech
Aldo Montoya chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Very good follow up. I thought the wedding angle was going to be skipped over with, but it turned out well. Liking the new angle on Kanako as well.