Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 31 . 10/7
love the story

just one tiny nitpick about this chapter

the plural of deer is still deer, you don't add an s at the end

keep up the good work
Please update D:
CharNinja LOL chapter 44 . 9/20
Hah, I’m kinda of sensing a ship between hinta and Shikamaru. Update soon I miss this story
Guest526 chapter 44 . 9/16
Still waiting for an update...don‘t leave me hanging pls
Sara chapter 44 . 9/3
I absulotely adore your story tell8ng. I love this story. Much thanks for sharing it with us. I'm wishing u luck on your college courses. Take care :)
Sara chapter 44 . 8/21
I love this story so much and really enjoy rereading. Thank you for sharing this story with us. I hope you comback.
Your fan
Annadidit chapter 44 . 8/16
Pls pls plsss dont forget this and update soon! Im been reading this and GOD DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS VERSION OF HINATA
LIKE YOU DID HER GOOD and please god atleast finish this cause I never felt more of a fan. I always like hinata but the lack of character development or just her chpice pf character is such a waste! We could have a hyuuga arc where Hinata faced off with the Elders once she started facing them regarding to changing the clan. WE COULD ALSO HAVE A BYAKUGAN VS BYAKUGAN BATTLE AT THE FINAL WAR BUT AAAHHHH SO MANY WASTED POTENTIAL.
Im not putting you any pressure, just suggesting what I hoped to see more for OC hinata because I JUST LOVE HER AND THE INFLUENCES SHE MADEE like damn I want more neji/hanabi/hinata interaction. Also I always imagined a face off with Danzo and Hinata relating to Itachi about his pressure as an Uchiha heir and shinobi of konoha.

ALSO DAYUM YOU ARE A TALENTED WRITER and I feel like each missions and interactions will foreshadow something in the future!

BTW thanks to you now im a godamn SASUHINA fan like ik how some their interactions are but damnnn I like their dynamic in this fic especially how overprotective and insinuating( who may have a crush on her) sasuke is. Like Ik you watch boruto and NaruHina is canon but you gotta admit it lacked development and its more forced than anything. I really like Sasuhina and its okay for me if you dont go that road. though I much prefer making this a genfic instead so I wouldnt get too personal with this fic and start feeling like a bratty shipping fangirl. It is also good for others as well cause NAKAMANSHIP feels!

Tho will we get to see others' POV like sasuke's or kakashi's cause im realllllyyy curious about the hogake and teachers perspective about Hinata especially Kakashi and I wonder what he thinks about the bond between sasuhinanaru and does he have a deja vu anout his own team. What does kakashi sees in Oc Hinata and also what are the reports stated about her after the graduation exam reported by Iruka? Since those are readen first before meeting the students.

Im always imagining and squeeing the SasuHina feels in this that now I could no longer feel satisfied of rereading this all over again and started searching for related SasuHina fics but I do tend to get disappointed of Canon Hinata.

I really like how you made OC hinata that her sarcasm also tend to make me laugh! Because of this fic I literally start to fall in love with her and feel utter dismay that this is not her Canon character.

tho if this remains genfic could we have a sasunaru path in the end or in the next fic? Like regarding what happens after the fourth shinobi war? Because thats where everything settle down and im always curious to what your version is for the ending!

Well thank you for making this brilliant fic and I anticipate your update!
Arkytior's Song chapter 44 . 8/10
Love this! I can't wait for an update!
Ancient Scholar chapter 13 . 7/22
Pretty good but your dialogue needs work. When this story is complete you should rewrite it without the stale monologuing.
Ancient Scholar chapter 1 . 7/21
Still reading but here is an idea from another fic I read. Instead of getting rid of the Curse Seal just put it on the Main Branch and both of them will be equal. After ninja stealing your eyes is a very real threat. So best to make your self immune it.
Illystal chapter 44 . 7/19
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad that I found this fanfic! I love how you develop SI Hinata's character. By the way, I wanna ask something. Is there going to be any romance involved? I mean not the kind of romance which involves Sasuke stuttering and blushing like a tomato. Just subtle kind like maybe him treating SI Hinata different compared to other people. And I'm not just asking about Sasuke, maybe Shikamaru and the others. If minor romance is going to be involved, then will Gaara make his appearance again? I did see the author's note that Gaara is not going to appear much, but I just wanna confirm my assumption. I'm sorry if I sound so annoying, but I just wanna say thank you for this awesome fanfiction and please update soon! :D
jungkookies chapter 44 . 7/17
Really enjoying the SI!Hinata. Keep it up.
a guy1013 chapter 44 . 6/13
Ok
Pretty good
shugokage chapter 44 . 6/3
Hilarious chapter and great job on this story!