Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
ashikbari15 chapter 20 . 11/2
useless things
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 10/23
cute play date
Chapter 10 what the F is this team arrangement? It doesn't make sense to me, It's like shaking all the genin team, I mean yow what. You feel me.
Hi. Great writing by the way, but I was wondering if you would change the rating to M or would consider using a trigger warning for each chapter. I read this when I was 12, and had vivid nightmares after reading the beginning of the sexual assault scene. Please change the age rating or add a trigger warning at the very beginning. It’s hard to read fanfiction when you don’t trust the writers to rate things appropriately, that being said, you have a nice writing style and I hope you continue to write in future but please be more considerate because younger people use this platform.
Silverfox chapter 7 . 8/13
This is too frustrating!(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
- I highly doubt things are going to change just because I decide to make some friends. -
Famous jinx line
GhostReader611 chapter 1 . 5/11
love the chapter.. your work is awesome! 333
Zed23 chapter 1 . 5/2
Great. I read it over and overヽ(・ˇˇ・ゞ)

I'm not good at giving reviews. But it's a good story. Reading Hinata with a different nature is fun!
Darth Tenibris2 chapter 1 . 4/27
Why would anyone give 2 fucking shits about some random trash OC? No one ever reads a fanfiction for some shitty OC.

Not only that this isn't Hinata, by definition, this would be your garbage oc... Like? How do you fucking idiots function as people when you're this absolutely fucking stupid.
Matthew Dominic chapter 7 . 3/18
i dunno why hinatas so scared of excelling?

shes a clan heir

Danzo and orochimaru cant handle the heat of kidnapping a genius clan heir

we didnt see neji bein bitten by pedo snakes after all
betmen123 chapter 8 . 2/25
"A shinobi is about being sneaky and blending in with their surrounding, not stand out *cough InoCough Naruto*".

lol... Naruto is about the best inflitator you can think of in Naruto world. take-off his head protector Naruto will blend-in with any crowd. for fuck sake he paint the Hokage monument in bright day light and steal the forbidden scroll. and regular ninja in Naruto is not the sneaky type we know from RL history, they are front line fighters with earth shattering jutsus. if you want the sneaky type they had ANBU for that kind of job.

just take a look at Jiraiya, this guy like 6'10 with white mane and colorful clothes. everybody will recognise him from 10 miles away but he still have a job as Konoha's leading spy. you know why? because in Naruto they have henge to fool enemies and surrounding people.
Jose Ivan chapter 11 . 2/20
Esta historia avanza muy lentamente y los capítulos son aburridos de por si hinata es uno de los personajes más inútiles de la historia y luego relatando su día a día en un fastidio 11 capítulos y apenas de graduó de la academia que broma
blueelvis28 chapter 39 . 1/3
It's fun how new arc start as soon as the Jashin one. It's a delight to see Hinata as a leader. You don't see it that much in a fanfic. There's only 8 chapters left and I can't believe it. It's been a wonderful journey of SI Hinata. Author, I really hope you do continue the story and I don't mind how long I'll wait for the update. Because I'm bookmarking it :D Happy New Year 2022, Author :)
blueelvis28 chapter 37 . 1/3
I have a feeling Kazyou will help Hinata with Hyuga's curse seal. Curious to see what will happen from here :)
LordB chapter 33 . 1/2
I've made it to chapter 32 and I have to say this is one of the best written fic I've ever read that still connect with their canon story. I totally loved it. It's like the 'fate and destiny' still happening even with 'Hinata's' interference. The thing I love most about the story is MC that is Hinata being the badass she is. You have no idea how much I would want her real writing/manga/anime to be the one you made. I like that you also make her trying to improve in a way that's not too fast and just right with the timeline (as much as I want her to be OP but it won't flow well with the story). It seems that you take a break from writing because of all those butthurt people thinking they're a good writer for your mental health, which is good. I really hope you continue the story, I would suggest you make a Patreon too because I'll totally sign up. Anyway, happy new year 2021! I hope it's gonna be better than 2020. Go Hinata
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »