Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
Please update soon!
CharNinja LOL chapter 46 . 11/21
Oh, not a little baby
Nykyrian chapter 10 . 11/18
I really liked this. This is the most I've ever seen the teams shuffled around, and it made sense and clicked especially when I realized how hard she tried NOT to change anything completely forgetting that she as Hinata has already changed a lot by having Hinata's adult personality and perseverance from a younger age. Kurenai wasn't tasked as her guardian of sorts because she never lost the inheritance which means Kurenai didn't have her as a guaranteed member of her squad to pick around. Though I will admit while ino is able to easily take sakuras place as uselessness for the pre shippuden slot while technically support naru and sasu what DOES choji actually do to even out team 8.
sara-nadia chapter 46 . 11/14
i love it update soon please sasuke and hinata paring
You have the ability to say so little with so many words. Story is barely progressing inspite of close to 400k words. Absolutely ludicrous, as good as the attention to detail is, reading it is a test of readers patience.
I am really enjoying this story!
It is good!
Absentis chapter 10 . 11/7
I love this story so far; though these team selections are horrific.

I'm interested to see what spawns from such horrible team rosters.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 46 . 11/7
Aww. Humanizing the supposed villains make people feel so bad...
kittycatcacher chapter 46 . 11/6
I absolutely love this story to pieces! Read all that has been written so far in 2 days. I love how you have written Hinata so far and I so ship her with Sasuke so far due to how their relationship has developed! I also really enjoy the story arcs you made yourself. It gives everyone a chance to see the differences everyone has due to Hinata’s influence.
Kaioo chapter 4 . 11/6
Ino shouldn't actually be a fangirl of Sasuke's yet. She actually disliked him at first, at least according to backstory from the manga.
Shy911 chapter 46 . 11/5
Oh dear. At least everyone is safe!
DarkDust27 chapter 46 . 11/3
I'm glad your going to continue this story I've been hoping that another chapter would come out! :)

(I'm especially looking forward to more fluffy moments between Hinata and Sasuke)
EnigmaticHufflepuff chapter 46 . 11/3
This story is fantastic, last time I checked it, it was about 8 chapter or so (I need to check my emails more), and it has developed wonderfully, not going to lie I was disappointed when Hinata was not placed in team 8, they are my favourite tea, but I kept reading regardless, so it shows how interested I am in this story. I really can't wait until the time skip, and again I am not going to lie I really really want some naruhina action etc. Let's not forget about the war too; I want to read that arc. So good luck, excellent writing and I hope you update soon.
Goldspark1 chapter 46 . 11/2
Thanks for a great chapter.

Enjoyed the part where Hinata was having panic attacks throughout the mission. probably already congratulated you for this but it is still great storytelling. You had an event that actually left a impact on the main character and it carries over as a weakness. So many authors have characters only ever become stronger as the story progresses. (And damn Hinata is beautiful.)

Like the chakra machete. While still not a effective weapon against a real opponent, it was nice to see a civilian level chakra user use it to escape the cell.

Enjoyed the less lethal mission. If every mission is life or death, it can get a little tedious and reparative so was nice to see the enemy as just thieves. Not the world destroying cult of the Akatsuki. Don't know if it was intentional but felt like the moves the brothers used were never done with killing intent. The wind attacks were only used to overwhelm, not kill and they had plenty of opportunity to kill the group when they were originally knocked out.
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »