Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
Absentis chapter 10 . 11/7/2019
I love this story so far; though these team selections are horrific.

I'm interested to see what spawns from such horrible team rosters.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 46 . 11/7/2019
Aww. Humanizing the supposed villains make people feel so bad...
kittycatcacher chapter 46 . 11/6/2019
I absolutely love this story to pieces! Read all that has been written so far in 2 days. I love how you have written Hinata so far and I so ship her with Sasuke so far due to how their relationship has developed! I also really enjoy the story arcs you made yourself. It gives everyone a chance to see the differences everyone has due to Hinata’s influence.
Kaioo chapter 4 . 11/6/2019
Ino shouldn't actually be a fangirl of Sasuke's yet. She actually disliked him at first, at least according to backstory from the manga.
Shy911 chapter 46 . 11/5/2019
Oh dear. At least everyone is safe!
DarkDust27 chapter 46 . 11/3/2019
I'm glad your going to continue this story I've been hoping that another chapter would come out! :)

(I'm especially looking forward to more fluffy moments between Hinata and Sasuke)
EnigmaticHufflepuff chapter 46 . 11/3/2019
This story is fantastic, last time I checked it, it was about 8 chapter or so (I need to check my emails more), and it has developed wonderfully, not going to lie I was disappointed when Hinata was not placed in team 8, they are my favourite tea, but I kept reading regardless, so it shows how interested I am in this story. I really can't wait until the time skip, and again I am not going to lie I really really want some naruhina action etc. Let's not forget about the war too; I want to read that arc. So good luck, excellent writing and I hope you update soon.
Goldspark1 chapter 46 . 11/2/2019
Thanks for a great chapter.

Enjoyed the part where Hinata was having panic attacks throughout the mission. probably already congratulated you for this but it is still great storytelling. You had an event that actually left a impact on the main character and it carries over as a weakness. So many authors have characters only ever become stronger as the story progresses. (And damn Hinata is beautiful.)

Like the chakra machete. While still not a effective weapon against a real opponent, it was nice to see a civilian level chakra user use it to escape the cell.

Enjoyed the less lethal mission. If every mission is life or death, it can get a little tedious and reparative so was nice to see the enemy as just thieves. Not the world destroying cult of the Akatsuki. Don't know if it was intentional but felt like the moves the brothers used were never done with killing intent. The wind attacks were only used to overwhelm, not kill and they had plenty of opportunity to kill the group when they were originally knocked out.
TheBeauty chapter 46 . 11/2/2019
What a problematic situation. Yet, they handled it admirably :)
quarttzblade12 chapter 46 . 11/2/2019
all reasonable I'm sure having a son makes all the bad shit go away
guy wants to rape girl but I'm sure they never did anything
afterall it's okay to be a horrible monster if it's for your village (all of the characters over 20)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2019
This is basically cannon rehash.

Same things from cannon but only "difference" is the OC in Hinata's body

Yeah okay, good luck
Oblivious IJ chapter 46 . 11/2/2019
BOKKE! VAT HULLE! BOKKEEEEEEEE!

... ahem, sorry bout that... but seriously though, a kid? Ugh whatever.

IJ the oblivious one
merendinoemiliano chapter 46 . 11/1/2019
I don't think Hinata and and teammates would be taken by these people After dealing with Hidan and Orichimaru's lackeys, for the rest great job. See you soon.
CharNinja LOL chapter 45 . 10/31/2019
Not that I’m not happy with the new chapters, but I want to see some romance I don’t know who with but I know I want it.
Rairi Valelira chapter 27 . 10/28/2019
Naruto blowing shika. Naruto also blew ino?
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »