Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
Jose Ivan chapter 11 . 2/20/2022
Esta historia avanza muy lentamente y los capítulos son aburridos de por si hinata es uno de los personajes más inútiles de la historia y luego relatando su día a día en un fastidio 11 capítulos y apenas de graduó de la academia que broma
blueelvis28 chapter 39 . 1/3/2022
It's fun how new arc start as soon as the Jashin one. It's a delight to see Hinata as a leader. You don't see it that much in a fanfic. There's only 8 chapters left and I can't believe it. It's been a wonderful journey of SI Hinata. Author, I really hope you do continue the story and I don't mind how long I'll wait for the update. Because I'm bookmarking it :D Happy New Year 2022, Author :)
blueelvis28 chapter 37 . 1/3/2022
I have a feeling Kazyou will help Hinata with Hyuga's curse seal. Curious to see what will happen from here :)
LordB chapter 33 . 1/2/2022
I've made it to chapter 32 and I have to say this is one of the best written fic I've ever read that still connect with their canon story. I totally loved it. It's like the 'fate and destiny' still happening even with 'Hinata's' interference. The thing I love most about the story is MC that is Hinata being the badass she is. You have no idea how much I would want her real writing/manga/anime to be the one you made. I like that you also make her trying to improve in a way that's not too fast and just right with the timeline (as much as I want her to be OP but it won't flow well with the story). It seems that you take a break from writing because of all those butthurt people thinking they're a good writer for your mental health, which is good. I really hope you continue the story, I would suggest you make a Patreon too because I'll totally sign up. Anyway, happy new year 2021! I hope it's gonna be better than 2020. Go Hinata
Soup chapter 47 . 12/2/2021
Hi runeprincess
this was a fun read, and I enjoyed your writting.
I hope you feel better and maybe one day you will see this and will lift your spirits. This is my hope at least!
Azla Hashi chapter 11 . 9/21/2021
No! I'm torn now. Naruto or Sasuke? I can't decide
Azla Hashi chapter 10 . 9/21/2021
Wow, this is new. Everytime I read OC as the main character, he or she ended up with Naruto's team. I look forward how this was going to go
Azla Hashi chapter 4 . 9/21/2021
I really hope Naruto got with Hinata
Azla Hashi chapter 3 . 9/21/2021
Thank God!
Azla Hashi chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
I know it's been a long story but after I read the first chapter, I already like it and really hope Hizashi would be alive
Zsombi chapter 20 . 9/15/2021
The premise had potential.. but your story .. nicely put, sucks. It just reiterates the canon story with slight changes. The mc is kinda useless. Just wasted a couple hours of my life.
fy1225 chapter 6 . 9/8/2021
good story
GrimPure chapter 2 . 7/18/2021
I knew this story is not continuing but I just want to say that NaruHina is the best ship!
Martin Grey chapter 4 . 7/15/2021
fck you too ...
telling us that you wont change canon in a fanfic that also has an si with prior knowledge is like telling the readers to go f themselves... if i wanted to read canon naruto i wouldn't be hear reading this shit.. just go and read the manga or watch anime.
sadcryingrain chapter 7 . 7/7/2021
Talk-no-Jutsu is what keep him alive! Without it he would had been kill alot earlier.
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »