Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
BeingPoisenedSucks chapter 47 . 6/4/2021
Its fine if you can't write, hopefully you'll find that joy again. I know I'm pretty late saying this but Hope your better now, if not hope you get better soon. :D
Gg chapter 8 . 5/10/2021
Weak, useless and dumb.
Thehappyvampire chapter 17 . 5/6/2021
"I'm just excited for the Chunin Exams," Sasuke replies. "There are some many strong people to fight against. It is a freak show."

'Some many'? The heck is some many?
quiesteroo chapter 47 . 4/23/2021
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but if that's your decision then it's fine. Mental health is important. I've got to say, it was a very interesting and fun story, you really did a great job. Most SI stories are just an angsty rehashing of canon with maybe minor details changed, but you really made a lot of interesting changes! Team Ten made sense, and Sasuke and Hinata's friendship was nice to see. You really have a gift for writing!
freeraynman chapter 8 . 3/23/2021
Why didn't she activate her Byakugan to negate Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan? It's this typeof stuff that always gets me in these stories with the Byakyugan you can see chakra therefore genjutsu cannot affect you while it's open since you would just see the chackra...I'm not saying she owuld be able to defeat Itachi all I'm saying is with the byakugan activated there is no need to worry about genjutsu.
yatayata chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
so kakashi
JerHat chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
"density"
Anitode chapter 4 . 2/25/2021
Shikamaru is pretty cool.
Anitode chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
I have never seen an Ino one tbh
Milie chapter 47 . 2/20/2021
I really enjoyed reading your fic. I was a little sad to read that it is on hiatus but I understand why you can't write anymore. I am glad you are taking care of yourself and I hope you are feeling better.
I wish you all the best and I thank you for sharing your fic with us !
Milie
Nad19 chapter 16 . 2/16/2021
hum you sure forget a lot. but i guess i will try to forget it as well if i am in her position
Nad19 chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
geez she is not cute at all
Fact chapter 10 . 2/12/2021
Fuck u...u suck author...:
SuzyQBeats chapter 45 . 2/6/2021
This fic is so great! Happy I found it! Been reading it all day and night!
Aka chapter 46 . 2/6/2021
I NEED HER TO TELL SASUKE SHE GOT ASSAULTED. THEN I NEED HIM TO GET ANGRY. VERY VERY ANGRY
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »