Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
Leekz01 chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Sorry but Bullcrap, naruto is only able to make shadow clones because he has Kurama. your character should be tired after making 1 or 2. You need jonin level chakra reserves to pull of that justu, I don't care how good your chakra control is.

As for the teams its a original take but I have to agree it makes no sense.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
anyone hm? Hana
Narlithe chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Hidan/Hinata I'm shipping it!
MyNameIsLaura chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
... Is it too late to vote on the pairing? 'Cause you can put me down for SasuHina. And if possible, I'd also like Naruto to not end up with Sakura by default. Now I don't know just yet where you want your story to go and all, but that's just my personal preference. I'm spoiled like that.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
awww what is it with people being unable to make up their own villains and using hidan every time in fanfics as the bad guy they come across? Can't it be some other follower of jashin they encounter ? everyone puts hidan encounters up, like 50% of the people put a hidan encounter up...
Illuminated chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Well, the trick with hidan is to keep him moving, keep him busy. He can cut you all you like if you dont let him enact his little ritual.
champylin chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Wow... Hidan already!? Haha! Loved this chapter! I hope to read more soon! This fic seems to be a very long story! This will be great!
lizyeh2000 chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Thanks for updating! Oh shit it's hidan
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Yeah good , read more please ! :)
DarkDust27 chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Flirt with him Oc!Hinata, use your ASSets! Or just say nice things about Jashin and watch Hidan fanboy over him... :/
372259 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Super excited to see what happens when they confront Hidan! Wondering if Hinata is going to let some of her future knowledge slip out! Awesome job , please update again soon :D can't wait for some more Sasuke and Hinata interactions!
PainfulKaramatsuGirl chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Hoooly craap that was a plot twist, can't wait to see what happens. I really enjoy the story so far keep up the good work!
KisaragiMaru chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Just wondering how Hinata had the chakra reserves for a jounin technique like the shadow clone jutsu. It is highly chakra consuming and not everyone can pull it off.
champylin chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Wow! This story is amazing! I can seed the sasuke has the hots for hinata here! I love it very much! I also love the character you created! Please do update again soon!
readthishit chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
goddamn, sasuke is so sweet to her I can't
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »