Reviews for Playing the Role of the Byakugan Princess
DarkDust27 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Hiashi is a jerk queen and I hope Oc!Hinata gets strong enough to beat him in a fight!
(-_-#)
lizyeh2000 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Thanks for updating! Yessss she saved hizashi! I'm so happy most FanFiction try and save him but don't
EvilRegalNeoQueen chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Sasuhina plz!
Ducky Devilry chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I personally think the pairing should be Hinata/Gaara or Hinata/Shikamaru
Ducky Devilry chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I loved this chapter! You are so right there aren't enough good reborn as Hinata fanfics!
Cissnei69 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I really would like to see a different pairing like Neji/Hina or spmethia like Shisui/Hina (Like that he would live), but NaruHina isn't so bad
PurpleKetloom chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Hmmm... For the pairing, I say just go with the flow for now! I can totally see lil' Hinata becoming [secret] besties with both Naruto and Sasuke though. Naruto because he's... Well, Naruto. And Sasuke because he's an Uchiha. So like, sneaky stuff and rebellion and getting into fights and feeling isolated. OMG IMAGINE ALL THE DRAMA THAT CAN HAPPEN!
lizyeh2000 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
honestly i wouldnt choose either naru or sasu as a pairing choice... simply because of personal reasons on the show and that it is just so overdone OCSI reincarnated or not
SnowCatt chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Sasuke is always dumb, even when he grows up. His future child barely knows him... I cant imagine someone with Hinata's personality sticking with him. He's used to having distant family and friendship, while SI Hinata is driven by affection.

Current Hinata also has a backbone and is very intelligent. I think if she's paired with Naruto, it would be when he's much older and more mature. If you have them interact too much when they're kids I can see it turning into a sibling relationship.

If Hinata was paired with neither of them, Id have to wait and see who else she might fit well with.
DarkDust27 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Honestly I don't care either way as long as she ends up with either Naruto or Sasuke ... though I would really love it if Sasuke had strong feelings of care for her!

Ya know the kind where you see certain feeling filled moments between them, look and think "maybe it's friendship, maybe it's not"

Like when she's hurt he worries, or when she's about to get hurt he saves her, or if she's sad her cheers her up and cheers her on (in a Uchiha like fashion of course, can't be too obvious with your feelings even if they might be platonic)
DarkDust27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Love it!
LowkeyLoveSuckingDick chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Sasuhina all the way! overall it was a nice chapter, but it had a few grammar mistakes. not bad
LowkeyLoveSuckingDick chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Could you do Hinata and Sasuke Pairing? Naruhina is overrated
chloemika chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Omg I've been looking for an si hinata story! this is absolute perfection! I hope hope hope she also admires *cough loves cough* naruto also! Soo cute and I love her conviction cannot wait to read the rest!
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 Next »