Reviews for Nightmares and Nocturnes
DeadFish37 chapter 31 . 11/5
This was very special. I love the narrative arc, and how you made it a fairytale.
DeadFish37 chapter 8 . 11/4
I also think you've written Luna excellently, with just the right amount of whimsy, and I love the way you use Hermione's memories and her imagined conversations with her friends as exposition.
DeadFish37 chapter 6 . 11/4
This is incredibly well written. I love every bit of it. You make it so tense, the way you reveal the background a little at a time.
MamaRaya chapter 28 . 8/22
Girl, I can’t even tell you what YOUR Theo and Pansy mean to me. I don’t often review but really just rotate through reading your work on repeat. You’re a genius and those two are such full, lived-in characters that are just as real as any fictional character I know. Thanks for themplease excuse me I have had wine and am a little tainted by the particular emotionality of this story)
MochiMocha chapter 31 . 8/11
I really am stunned speechless over what I have read. It was a truly amazing journey with wonderful characters, such poetic writing and a story unlike any other. Thank you for posting and working tirelessly on this story. I hope you know that this story is one that is very appreciate and loved. And I assure you that all your readers feel the same. Please stay safe and take care!
Beautiful and devastating. Thank you for writing
NazomiChan chapter 31 . 7/24
That was incredible, thank you for sharing such an amazing story.
For all of those who still haven't read this, don't wait too much, but expect everything in your heart's desire to appear in this tragical and dystopian world. This fanfic is pure poetry and I found myself delighted to read so many metaphors, to enter the character's perspectives and embrace their meanings. Dear author, I'm in love with your amazing ability to build a narrative so rich in emotions, logical thinking and comical parts that for sure are a relief.
And again, thank you for being a wonderful writter.
Stay well.
Astrangefan chapter 31 . 7/23
I love this story. I, too, am very partial to fairy tales and this was such a wonderful way to incorporate them. Every chapter, every story was so rich with description and metaphor and symbolism - I know I will come back and read it again so I can discover more.

I absolutely love the comic relief you built in with all of the other characters taking over Draco’s house. And Draco’s sentient house! The conversations and smaller scenes helped to offset the heaviness of the overarching plot.

In particular I loved Pansy and Luna. I don’t remember much of Pansy except from what I’ve read in other fan fiction and I’m so glad I’ve gotten to know her. I appreciate the fact that the remaining Slytherin are still human and realize that they hate the life that has been forced upon them and come to support the new Order. Luna is, well, Luna. So insightful and guileless. There isn’t a single character that is 2 dimensional.

And Harry and Theo? My heart. What a surprising and wonderful arc for them. I love their back and forth - it’s what I’m used to hearing from Draco and Hermione. It works so well.

Draco and Hermione. What an incredible love they have for each other. I like that it develops early and is not a super slow burn. It helps to have their relationship pretty solid with all the other stuff going on around them. Her stories and his appreciation of them even after she has pretty much recovered her sanity. He is so patient with her.

Beautiful story and I can’t imagine the effort that went into conceiving it and writing it. Thank you.
jacpin2002 chapter 31 . 7/1
This was a fantastic story. Very well written. NottPott was a wonderful pairing. And I adore the way you write the Draco/Nott BFF relationship. It is truly inspiring. And Dramione was fantastic through this whole thing. Thank you for this.
NDMC chapter 31 . 6/25
This was an absolutely stunning fic. I loved the fairy tales throughout, the repetition of certain lines, the mystery of it all. I think I have mentioned before but your writing just always fucking gets to me? For the entirety of the last chapter I was almost in tears and I can never really articulate the reasons for it. Anyway. You are amazing. This was beautiful. Thank you for destroying me. Again.
Kotabug11 chapter 31 . 6/19
I’ve gotta say, I’ve loved this story. It is really awesome how the story and the jumble of Hermione’s mind reflect each other. It got much easier to read and keep up with over time. But you kept me captivated and wanting to read more as the story went on. Thank you. It’s always a blessing to read your works.
It‘s fucking sad when you give all of you when you are fucking sincere to them you trust them but they are not to you.
I think I‘m dumb. Freaking tried of encoding the story
Angie106 chapter 2 . 5/22
This story is already amazing, the writing is excellent.
syueadillah chapter 1 . 5/15
really love this story. though it hurt but beautifully written. i love draco and pansy character so much. seems like pansy is the one with brain not hermione. she's too broken and i find her relationship with bill quite awkward to me. hermione and bill is a no no to me. i always love luna but here she's quite annoying sometime. and harry...i dont know of him. this story really put slytherin as hero and griffindor broken. not an ordinary story of course and i like it. thumbs up!
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »