Reviews for Nightmares and Nocturnes
Wow !
Absolutely phenomenal, truly. Every piece of your work is incredible and this was no exception. Thank you thank you thank you for blessing the world with this story!
SmileyButterflyy chapter 2 . 7/1
I absolutely LOVE this and I'm only two chapters in! How you've incorporated the fairytales -especially The Day Boy and The Night Girl just took my breath away. You've captured my attention, so pardon me as I read the rest!
tenderheartinablender chapter 31 . 7/1
I'm sorry i haven't left reviews on every chapter, I definitely was just sucked in and couldn't stop. This is one of those stories that just took my breath away. I have sat here for 15 minutes trying to think of something eloquent and poignant to say. Nothing seems like enough. This story feels like magic to me.
hiddenRealities chapter 11 . 7/1
Theo’s lines are amazing! “I can swot with the best of them” amused me so much! Despite how bleak this whole world is, Theo provides a wonderful source of comic relief.
tenderheartinablender chapter 23 . 6/30
So I took a huge break from reading fanfiction I'm back, and kicking myself for how behind I am. But this is better than I even remembered it being, which was already really effing good.
hiddenRealities chapter 3 . 6/30
I love the symbolism in all the stories Hermione has told so far. It’s so well thought out. I absolutely love Hermione the storyteller who slowly reveals scraps of truth to Draco!
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 31 . 6/29
I know you get endless reviews praising you of your writing capabilities, but I hope these words aren't lost on you. I mean them wholeheartedly. You are absolutely amazing. This story was beautiful from beginning to end, and this last chapter brought me to tears. You are so gifted and talented. The way you weave words creates a tapestry of a story with colors vibrant. The characters ring true with bravery, grit, determination-and I loved it. I felt inspired myself, I lived through them. When Hermione drove the vitae knife through Voldemort's chest, I felt her vindication. When Draco slung the arrow through Firenze's bow, I felt the courage and conviction in his choices. This story, a collection of fairytales, features princes and princesses and monsters and heroes, and the way you craft these tales is gorgeous in itself. I never knew I could love fairy tales as much as I do now. Draco found himself to be the knight in shining armor, and he came to know valiance and bravery and I LOVED IT. This story is about redemption, but, ultimately, love, too. It's a romance, and it's about Draco and Hermione, and you made it so beautiful. All of your fics feature this sort of fantastic love, a connection that spans eons and dimensions and boundaries and it is so hopeful. I don't know how you do it, but I adore it. The ending was so so so so lovely and I wish I could fully express how much in awe I am in of you right now. It was a masterpiece. The day boy, the night girl, I will NEVER forget this story. Your writing is melodic, what the fuck. The themes, the characterization, the strength in your writing. WOW. I feel so shaken. How do you create something so wonderful that it inspires raw emotion in its readers, that transcends beauty and time and fieawjfskalfjdskalfjlewa. I don't even know what I'm saying right now. All I know is that you are literally amazing. Your writing makes the stars fall. This story is something that touched me on a personal level. There's always those books that change people fundamentally-that leave a mark on their lives. I think this fic was one of them.
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 25 . 6/28
OMG i forreal thought that theo was going to die and iw as like WHAT THE FUCkkkkkk and then harry used the knife and i panicked omg harry is so selfless fjeiwaofjeiwaj
MADnightstar chapter 31 . 6/26
Heartwrenchingly beautiful story. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride but worth the time. I loved the narration
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 1 . 6/15
OH MY GO DI AM LTIEARLLY IN PEICES I CANNOT FUNCTION RN this was the MOST BEAUTIFUL writing i have ever readin my entire fucking life. i am floored. this chapter was unbelievably beauutiful. and that story about light and dark was so beautiful. so beautiful. this story is so beautuifuk. bro i am literally speechless i hav eno words. io have never read something so good before. i wonder if its dark for me to say this but the torture that hermione has gone through the setting and the background has made this story even more beautiful i love the way you describe how broken she is. the language you use is beyond amazing. i cant even describe how much i adored this. i am immeidately going to send this to my friends to read even though i havent even read the rest of the fic becausei already know its going to be absolutely amazing. i am shook. i dont know how to describe how beautiful i found this chapter. it was gorgeous. just know that iam shocked. i dont know. IT FRSUTRATES ME THAT I CANT EXPLAIN HOW BEAUTIFUL itW AS
reallyseaweed chapter 31 . 6/11
The end!
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 6/10
They did it. Was this their first time?
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 6/10
Ugh. What does Hermione want from Draco?
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 6/10
These are starting to trust each other now
1,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »