Reviews for Nightmares and Nocturnes
dracoswh0r3 chapter 31 . 1/18/2021
this was beautiful. absolutely the most amazing fic i've ever read. wow
Serennos chapter 31 . 1/3/2021
This was thrilling, original, intriguing, beautiful and heart-wrenching and so much more. Thank you so much.
Serennos chapter 31 . 1/4/2021
Second attempt: This was thrilling, emotive, exciting, heart-wrenching, beautiful and much, much more. Thank you.
mar chapter 31 . 12/29/2020
just finished rereading this . gosh i’m so sad this is so beautiful and will forever be one of my fave fics ever.
Coco chapter 29 . 12/18/2020
Thank you for this.. x
Animekitty47 chapter 30 . 12/12/2020
Everything about this final battle was so perfect and original! From Voldie turning the Headmaster's office into a throne room to him turning Hogwarts ITSELF into a horcrux (and Hermione bringing down the wards!) and the reason it had to be Draco and not Harry this time and Hogwarts castle fighting back against Voldemort...all of it was so...beautiful!
bethjp chapter 31 . 12/9/2020
This story is truly beautiful. Thank you for writing it. P.s. I think you are my new favourite author!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
Once again, I am captivated by your writing! Really wonderful so far, I can't wait to keep reading.
stephchoooo chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I just want to say that your works are freaking amazing! I CANT EVEN FATHOM HOW I CAN READ YOUR WORK FOR FREE THANK GOD FOR SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER LIKE YOU
DeadFish37 chapter 31 . 11/5/2020
This was very special. I love the narrative arc, and how you made it a fairytale.
DeadFish37 chapter 8 . 11/4/2020
I also think you've written Luna excellently, with just the right amount of whimsy, and I love the way you use Hermione's memories and her imagined conversations with her friends as exposition.
DeadFish37 chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
This is incredibly well written. I love every bit of it. You make it so tense, the way you reveal the background a little at a time.
MamaGorgon chapter 28 . 8/22/2020
Girl, I can’t even tell you what YOUR Theo and Pansy mean to me. I don’t often review but really just rotate through reading your work on repeat. You’re a genius and those two are such full, lived-in characters that are just as real as any fictional character I know. Thanks for themplease excuse me I have had wine and am a little tainted by the particular emotionality of this story)
MochiMocha chapter 31 . 8/11/2020
I really am stunned speechless over what I have read. It was a truly amazing journey with wonderful characters, such poetic writing and a story unlike any other. Thank you for posting and working tirelessly on this story. I hope you know that this story is one that is very appreciate and loved. And I assure you that all your readers feel the same. Please stay safe and take care!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/2/2020
Beautiful and devastating. Thank you for writing
2,046 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »