Reviews for Nightmares and Nocturnes
KatesLoves15 chapter 20 . 1/13/2020
I’m really loving this story so far! It is so thoughtful and beautifully written. I appreciate all the spins on the fairy tales and can’t wait til more of the mysteries are revealed. I also, really love how you write, Draco, Hermione, Harry and Theo, their banter is amazing. You’ve created really strong characters and keep me coming back for more!
thewayitwas chapter 31 . 1/8/2020
I think this will be the 2,000th review, so congratulations! I just finished re-reading the story, which was epic and heart-wrenching, so kudos, and saw your note about a possible sequel! I can’t wait to read it, as always, your work astounds.
ClavitoyCanela chapter 31 . 1/6/2020
Wow, I can't believe I didn't stumble with this story before, I've read an awful lot of Dramiones, but this, olivieblake, this is a fucking masterpiece.
I couldn't stop since I started, is so, soooooo beautifully written that it made me want to start writing again, seriously, and I don't want to be cheesy or whatever, but you have no idea how this story struck me. I too have a thing for fairytales and I loved how you managed to get them all together in this story.
I loved the sadness, the angst, the love, the magic and, of course, the laughter... really, my favourite character was Theo, I laughed so much in between the angst because of his way of saying thing, and his amazing comebacks.

Thank you for writing this, it's one of the most beautiful stories I've read
TodaySheWrites chapter 11 . 1/5/2020
Wow. Favorite chapter so far. I’m mesmerized by your ability to write and intertwine stories so perfectly! ️
Starlight Black chapter 31 . 12/28/2019
My heart. This was beautiful. Truly. A magnificent piece of craft and storytelling. Bravo bravo. You’ve stolen a piece of my heart.
SBSlytherPuff chapter 31 . 12/10/2019
Wow. I wish I had the words to express how utterly beautiful this story was. Truly a beautiful incredible work of art. I already can’t wait to read it again.
SBSlytherPuff chapter 18 . 12/9/2019
I want to leave reviews at the end of each chapter. But I’m always at a loss for words. Your writing is brilliant, poetic, truly beautiful. I’m so invested in this story and can’t want to see how it all comes together.
SBSlytherPuff chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
Holy shit. I’m down a serious rabbit hole. This is is beautifully written.
NifflersNogtailsNargles chapter 31 . 11/12/2019
What a beautiful story. I have read so many of your works, but this is by far my favourite, I flew through it desperate to find out what would happen next, while simultaneously dreading coming to the end. Thank you for writing this.
change in subtlety chapter 31 . 11/2/2019
i have sincerely and thoroughly loved this wonderful tale
change in subtlety chapter 30 . 11/2/2019
breathtaking really
change in subtlety chapter 29 . 11/2/2019
Hogwarts, where it all began and where it all ends. Wonderful, wonderful
change in subtlety chapter 28 . 11/2/2019
i am honestly, really in love with your stories
change in subtlety chapter 27 . 11/2/2019
no more hiding! the pace has definitely amped-up!
change in subtlety chapter 26 . 11/2/2019
honestly your characterisations are so powerful and so interesting, definitely accounts how much things can change within someone's life and how that someone needs to adapt to those changes too
2,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »