Reviews for Olivia Persephone Snape
jeankins chapter 22 . 10/27
This is good and I'm so sad it's not complete TT. I love how it's not draco and oc centered. It's heartbreaking to anticipate what would really happen to Olivia and Snape in this story. I can say that this fanfiction is one of the good fanfictions I've read. Its written well and interesting. Recommended 10/10. Though I was hoping for more Draco and OC moments and development, I loved everything that happened in this book.
xLaBellaVita chapter 22 . 1/16
Please update! Can't wait to read whats next with your OC!
xLaBellaVita chapter 5 . 1/16
I. So happy to have stumbled upon this fic! I'm love it to much so far! One thing to note... I hope Lucius is as nice to Olivia when she grows older as he is now... LOLOL
S. Channels chapter 22 . 8/1/2019
PLEEEEEEEEEASE continue with this story! I’m really enjoying it!
M chapter 22 . 7/4/2019
Love this story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2019
Please update!
Brightest jewel evening star chapter 22 . 4/28/2019
I love this story and I can't wait to read more. The further you write I actually am hoping you deviate from cannon with Snape death. I love the bond you have written with Olivia and Severus. I am curious on how Draco and her will be after Lucius is captured. I look forward to reading more.
Shikara Alien chapter 22 . 4/21/2019
amazing amazing amazing your are brilliant i can not wait for more!
beth626 chapter 22 . 1/1/2019
I am absolutely loving this Please update and continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2018
Cant wait for an update. Loving the story so far
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2018
That was great I can’t wait to the next chapter!
Lestatsgirl15 chapter 22 . 8/20/2018
Thanks for the update!
painted heart chapter 22 . 8/20/2018
Have loved reading this! Hope to read more
Harley13Quinn chapter 22 . 8/19/2018
LOVE IT CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE
HPuni101 chapter 22 . 8/18/2018
Thanks so much for another chapter. Love where things are heading. I hope Snape lives (it would be awesome if he battled Voldemort, if anyone has a chance on skill it would be him). I'm guessing Harry will find everything out in his memories. Looking forward to more. Please update soon. Best wishes.