Reviews for The Wager
roses0002 chapter 21 . 3/8/2021
This is such a hilarious and unique story! I've loved it so far!
MaggYme chapter 21 . 12/1/2020
so awesome and lovely!
Lovely Elanor chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
Omg so much comedy this is worth all the gold in Erebor
cookiesncream chapter 21 . 1/21/2020
Awww, Anna and Thorin have the makings of such a cute couple! I ship them so much :) I'd be interested in reading more should you decide to post again.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2019
Hi, I don’t suppose this story will be updated after such a long time but even so it’s given me a good laugh so thank you!
ChelseaSW6 chapter 21 . 2/1/2019
These guys are so clueless it’s adorable except Nori obviously :)
badtothebone chapter 21 . 1/6/2019
Go Anna! I look forward to seeing what Anna will do net ;) Hopefully, Thorin won't be mad Anna is in on the bet too . . .
badtothebone chapter 19 . 1/6/2019
Take that Nori! AnnaxThorin are very cute as a couple - I cannot wait for it to happen. I also like Bilbo's friendship with Anna.
badtothebone chapter 7 . 1/6/2019
I would have busted a gut laughing too. I blame America's Funniest Home Videos and Looney Tunes for this deficit of character.
btlmotormouth chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
I loved what I have read of this but it really sucks that you didn't finish it, I'm dying to know what happens next! I'm going to save it in-case you ever do add to it.
Hermitt chapter 21 . 7/18/2017
I'm loving this to pieces! It's been such a genuinely heart-warming, funny read and I'm really looking forward to more. This is one of the best Thorins I've ever read in a romance without making him seem especially out of character. Great work!
Moira Starsong chapter 21 . 6/11/2017
I hope you continue this! It was just getting good...
ArandoraStar chapter 21 . 4/17/2017
Can't wait to see Thorin's reaction! Update soon!
xTwistedChaosx chapter 21 . 3/4/2017
SootyBear I'm dying here! The suspense! THE SUSPENSE! This was an extremely well written update. I especially enjoyed the part where Bifur and Oin are speaking to one another. Sign language (even fictional) is very near to my heart as my stepfather is hearing impaired.

I am in absolute stitches at how Dwalin is trying to cover up his affair with Dis. I can't wait for an update! It's finally going to happen! (or is it?) 0
jbxl chapter 21 . 3/2/2017
Yes! Nearly there... surely? ?