Reviews for Time and Other Flaws of Human Perception
ssongbirdd chapter 18 . 2/27/2019
This is truly one of the best written, creative and thoroughly expressed story on the genre. Great job. Seriously. So beautiful!
JaiJayce chapter 18 . 10/5/2018
You are such a gifted writer and this is such an amazing story.
C.S. Augustoni chapter 18 . 7/23/2018
so intense, so intelligent, so different, so many ways to describe this epic story that you've shared with us. and so happy to have come across it !
redvermelho chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
This is still one of the best stories I've ever read. And re-read. And re-re-read. Girl. Go 'head wit yo bad self. Write another. A sequel? IDK. At least another Scorpius/Harry story.
Ayesha chapter 18 . 3/13/2018
This was a piece of art. Seriously l am so numb that l cannot say anything about it.
Wish you had given more clear dynamic of Harry's and Draco's relatioship.
redvermelho chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
I mean this story is a damn masterpiece. You have such vision. Thank you for sharing it with us! MORE SCORPIUSXHARRY stories pls!
emmak6 chapter 16 . 4/26/2017
oh my goodness i am seeing more and more and you are wrecking me oh my jesus chrisy
emmak6 chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
IVE ALSO JUST DISCOVERED MORE LINKS IN THIS CHAPTER TO THE END / BEGINNING OF THIS STORY YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
YOU DIRTY BASTARD THE STORY IS A CIRCLE AND I HAVE TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE OH MY GOD I don't know whether to be angry or impressed so i'm currently both and also crying
OnlyJustLost chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
The concept behind this is fantastic. Your writing is such an amazing feat. I personally am not a fan of Scorpious and Harry as opposed to Albus but I do love this story!
TequilaMockingbirdWrites chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Fucking hell I read this all and it tore me apart.

Wow.
geegee1111111 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Good job, Tessa, I really like this concept of storytelling. Eagerly avaiting every new chapter to piece together the bigger picture.
Darwin's Apprentice chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
You've managed to convey Scorpius' desperation really well, I'm suffering for him :'(
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
But why, he deserves better. I don't like this but I'll finish this
Darwin's Apprentice chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
I'm liking this fic more and more with each update, cheers.