Reviews for The Power of the Potters
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2021
Easily one of the most satisfying chapters I’ve ever read in hp fanfic that involved Harry’s horcrux
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2021
Put the thesaurus DOWN. If someone like me, with a much larger than usual vocabulary, had to look words up then they should not be used. It detracts from the flow of the story. The writing is very dense and the story getting rather dull.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
So far so good
LunaCeleste21 chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
AiupueYDIaA try
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2021
Pathetic story.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2021
Lol that was actually a nice ending if this was the ending idk... entertaining to have it from some random persons pov lol
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2021
The story is decent but I have to give you this author... You have written the best way for Harry to lose his horcrux. Him being chained up under veteriserum so he can’t do anything and in wizmagont with every single lord and others in attendance then takes an AK to the head and comes back lol by far the best way I have ever read
Li-Ion89 chapter 6 . 7/28/2021
ah love it. i hope dumbledore doesnt get away with his suspicions of harrys mental health
Li-Ion89 chapter 5 . 7/28/2021
i like how henry is turning the tides of political opinion. i fear that magical power gets to be one of the defining characteristics if you want to be taken seriously in this chamber. i like it, but i really hope harry does not develop a god complex out of this, surely not i hope
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 18 . 7/17/2021
This story was an emotional rollercoaster. Well written. Excellent plot.
Thanks for sharing.
Aspera chapter 7 . 7/10/2021
I liked this story right up until Sirius went on and on about Hermione and Harry getting together because they were just like his parents. Not to mention Sirius feeling sexual attraction towards HIS OWN GODSON. Yeesh, just say he's attractive. No need for 'cest.
Darksnider05 chapter 8 . 7/10/2021
This was a really well put together chapter, but why the poop jokes.

Snake-Face,Death Munchers. Haven't read ahead I'm hoping for no Death Nibblers. So immersion breaking I'm taking Harry seriously than he makes another equivalent poop joke.
Agent of SciFi chapter 5 . 6/29/2021
Loved this story and the ideas! You don't often see a story where Harry has relatives around the world and that the Potter family is this expansive!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/17/2021
"Statue of Secrecy" should be STATUTE of Secrecy.

"... loyal yet hot-headed Ron" Ron? Loyal? Interesting description of the red-haired weasel. Greedy, yes. Lazy, yes. Bigoted, yes. Jealous, yes. Loyal? I don't really think so after fourth year. Harry apparently doesn't, either, now that he knows Ron was paid to be his friend.

So Molly has invoked a blood feud? Does this mean Ron, Percy, and Ginny are gunning for him? Will they try to murder him at Hogwarts?
Charlee56 chapter 15 . 5/10/2021
Beautifully done, this entire chapter!
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »