Reviews for Legacy of the Forgotten
gagelange10 chapter 1 . 3/12
I enjoy going blue in the face.
Gryphon117 chapter 11 . 1/28
Author's Response to the Guest review below:

It is hard to say whether I'll come back to this or not. It would certainly be a LONG project and, while I have some pretty cool ideas for it and the setting, it's become quite clear that there is very little reader interest surrounding this story. It's hard for me to justify spending the years it would take to finish writing this when the metrics at my disposal already show that barely anyone would read it to the end.

A shame, and a big disappointment to some, I expect, but that's just how things are. I wouldn't hold my breath for a continuation unless you enjoy going blue in the face, but I'm not saying 'never again', either. Certainly not before I finish with the current project I'm working on, though.

In any case, thanks for reading and for taking a minute of your time to let me know you enjoyed what's here. If you haven't already, check the other stuff I've worked on. You might find some other stories you like and, who knows? Knowing more and more people enjoy my stories might even motivate me to continue my trek in the land of Yamato in the future. ;)
Do you plan on continuing this story? I really hope you do. It's easily one of the best Eva fanfics out there and it would be a shame if it wasn't finished.
Timerider chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
Shenanigans.
I love shenanigans.
Dragonjek chapter 10 . 4/5/2017
YOU GONNA GET TAKEN HOME!
Your depiction of Yui is just amazing. Love it.
Although I'm surprised that she didn't notice anything "off" about Maisie.

I wonder what Shinji's mother-given appellation is? I'm guessing either something embarrassing or something that seems astonishingly out-of-character to anyone that doesn't know him well (is Shinji just the wimpy noble heir and lesser magician of the siblings, or is there some sort of angry-Unit-01-esque stuff going on when you strip away his niceness?).

So... who's invading? Matarael's shown up (and died), so I'm hoping that it's another Angel or it's minions.
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
WAAAAY too much mana for Asuka.
Although I'm only moderately sympathetic. She's an even bigger bitch in this story than she was in canon (well... early-on in canon), in some ways-although the fact that she seems to genuinely want to help other people puts her ahead of canonical Asuka.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
-Doesn't believe in magic
-Has a talking, sapient doll
Panther2G chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Um... well, they can sort of be counted as 'happy dreams about Shinji'? :P

And... what happened in Asuka's past that even the voice in her head is apologetic about mentioning? Eek.
ObeliskX chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
a pity there are so few fantasy AUs here. I really want to see where it is going
Panther2G chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
That doll isn't creepy or worrying at all! ~worries~
MisterHalt chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I'd be interested to know just how much experience Asuka has with combating evil.
Panther2G chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Even in the future, computers are annoying! Followed and more awaited!
MisterHalt chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Good to see that you're bringing this story to at last.