Reviews for Anonymity
Andrea xP chapter 65 . 4/21
Omg! I truly love it!
Enjoy every bit of it, just thought maybe lucius could have get some more happy ending, but its ok :3
gabbergabcat chapter 65 . 4/19
Wow
TheLastLynx chapter 48 . 4/17
moody. food tastes weird. emotional. well, well, well...
TheLastLynx chapter 44 . 4/17
YASSSSSSSSS! I'm so cheering Narcissa on! this is sooooooooo gooood! *shakes with evil laughter*. also, uncle tiberius is such a fitting villaon for that curse; however, i almost expected it to be not a pure-blood, someone like warren, who is genuinely upset by hermione marrying a former death-eater and therefore wants to harm both of them. unrelated: hermione's description of narcissa "caring without carkng" seems so on point! and i can really understand how
Bridget Vo chapter 65 . 4/16
So many feels to finally reach the end of such a wonderful story! I feel like you really created a whole life for Hermione and Draco - and all their family and friends. Beautifully done. I love how you ended it- it is perfection to show Lucius and Draco on a positive path then ending it in the snow with Draco and Hermione like when they fell in love. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!
TheLastLynx chapter 39 . 4/16
HURRA! I love this chapter, when you think you're going to drown in fluff the plot thickens! yayyy, Warren the wanker is going to get fired! and what's up with theo?! I'm so curious to see what's next!
TheLastLynx chapter 38 . 4/16
LOVELY! and I adore speechless and stunned Draco. small nitpick: shouldn't the officiate have said "Hermione Jean Granger"? because that's her full name, right?
TheLastLynx chapter 36 . 4/16
Such a lovely chapter. you're description narcissa at the end is so on pointyes, a mother would do anything for her children. this was certain."
TheLastLynx chapter 35 . 4/16
oh that engagement was just lovely! LOVELY! and it really matched their relationship and their personalities! sigh...
TheLastLynx chapter 34 . 4/16
okay, matching dress and shoes? No. just no. LOL
TheLastLynx chapter 33 . 4/16
can I just say that I LOVE how you develop their relationship? this is SO HARD to do well without being too fluffy or too cliché. but you manage to give them both believable motivation, which makes this sooo interesting and lovely without getting boring!
yolily6 chapter 1 . 4/15
amazing truly! thank you!
HazelnutLatte chapter 2 . 4/15
I’m reading the A/N at the end of chapter 2, where you said the story will probably be 4 to 5 chapters. Then I looked at the number of chapters. 65. 65!
Lols. I love how your imagination lets us have 65 chapters instead of the original 4 to 5 chapters.
Ok on to chapter 3 now, shall we.
Xoxo!
TheLastLynx chapter 29 . 4/15
Oh what a SWEET way to end the fight and say the L-word!
TheLastLynx chapter 26 . 4/15
awww no not a ferret patronus... but I did like how that bit worked into the building relationship between harry and draco. I can see a lot of playful and snarky banter happening between them
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »