Reviews for Anonymity
dani.dodge chapter 65 . 9/11
You are a talented writer with an exceptional grasp of the complexities of relationships and interactions. Also fangirling the dramione over here!
yourwheezy chapter 65 . 9/6
Thank you for writing such a lovely story which dealt with real world issues such as miscarriage, adoption, and troubles conceiving. Thank you also for creating realistic relationships between Draco's family and Hermione. The entire story was a joy to read!
guest chapter 55 . 8/26
CUTE Draco with kiddos moments. I love reading about him interacting with Victoire and Teddy because I just picture him with his own kiddos.
writinmomma chapter 56 . 8/12
Brb...need to go cuddle my preemiehave a good cry...
writinmomma chapter 45 . 8/11
I love when Draco has good relationships with the Weasley women!
Aoi1995 chapter 65 . 8/8
I loved this story very much. It was like a journey reading it and after completing it I am feeling so empty now. I can read this story again and again and it's one of the best dramione stories I have ever read. I loved Draco and Hermione so much in this story. Draco was broken, sweet, adorable and even the blushing guy sometimes. But he strong when they faced their most difficult times. Hermione was strong and so much patient. She heal Draco's pain and stood up for him like a lioness in front of everyone even her best friends which I sometimes don't see in popular dramione stories. The best part was they were solid as a couple and they won every battles together. Life was not easy for them but at every time they came back stronger. The phase in which Hermione was cursed and the chapter in which they got Caelum was so difficult to read. I got very emotional while reading those parts. A sincere thanks to you for giving them their happy ending. Almost all the characters of this story were my favourites except the villains obviously. But a special mention should be for Harry and Narcissa. I loved how Harry behaved with Draco initially despite having his doubts and gradually started caring for him genuinely. They even became good friends. I always when their friendship is explored in dramione stories. Narcissa was a revealation. She fiercely care for her family and took vigilant measures when needed. The way he took care of Tiberus and other ex death eaters was pure gold. Despite her initial judgements she really started to love Hermione. I loved the bonding between Ginny with Draco and the bonding between Victoire and Draco was so adorable. Their kids were best too. I had mixed feelings towards Lucius but loved his bonding with Nysa. I love the other new characters too especially Lydia. Last but not the least I loved Blaise. He was truly the best friend of Draco being there always for him. Thanks for writing this gem.
diebiechen chapter 38 . 8/7
Great story! F.Y.I. Teddy is Draco's first cousin once removed. Draco's children will be Teddy's second cousins. The cousin thing is complicated.
viishots chapter 37 . 8/6
But where is Teddy? Otherwise, great story!
Jamin51406 chapter 60 . 7/30
I literally laughed out loud when they were talking about polyjuice potion for “investigative purposes”! Brilliant!
Sometimes when you read stories like these you wish it were true..jk didn’t do justice with our Dramione pair
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 32 . 7/13
Hehe I can't wait to see what comes of his thoughts, hope Travers finally gets the message, great job
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 31 . 7/12
Always fun when they work in close proximity, great stuff
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 30 . 7/6
Oooh this partnership will be interesting, in so glad Draco could help Hermione out of her panic attack, loved the chapter the smile from the instructor for Draco was great
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 29 . 7/6
Adorable, I'm so glad she said it and it was so cute having her ramble, not that I blame her. Great chapter
chinchin95 chapter 1 . 7/6
i'm in trouble! i'm reading this in public and i can't help but smile
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »