Reviews for The Great Medic
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 27 . 10h
Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one. Also a thought came to me while reading, and I was wondering “what would happen if medic Naruto met cannon Naruto?”
tffan1022 chapter 28 . 8/12
Truly outstanding work. Excellent characterization and plot construction. I eagerly await future chapters.
the next pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
TheBeauty chapter 28 . 8/5
Only after reading this story I realized how badly it could go in canon with just a minor change of who sustained poisoning from Demon Brothers. It does really put everything in perspective and makes one wonder how other teams deal without a medic...
Awesome story :)
xiu chapter 28 . 7/31
i love this story it is wonderful and naruto medic is so rare i hope the sequel will come soon, i'm really looking forward to reading the following a new chapter soon please?
ellainaparker chapter 28 . 7/30
awesome story
godess bubbles chapter 28 . 7/23
Poor Naruto already having to kill, and it's harder on him since he's a medic... I really hope you update soon,I'm looking forward to seeing how Tsunade changes things once she is in the village. Also is Naruto going to learn from Tsunade instead of ero-sannin? Will he still learn his father's techniques and will he have slugs for a summon instead of toads? I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Chunni exams changes because of this! I have so many questions that I can't wait to be answered! Also sorry for the spelling mistakes...
Great story! My only concern is that pairing's romantic progress is a bit rushed and a little cringy to be honest.
Pat123 chapter 28 . 7/15
omg I really enjoy the story when will you be updated
Nibiki chapter 28 . 7/11
Ouch, poor Naruto. He's way passed pushing and punishing himself. Thanks for another great chapter!
Rusticsoilder, did you not read the later chapters? The author decided to make Naruto BISEXUAL, meaning that he can have a girl partner, or a male partner, so Naruto is not homosexual. As for the author, great story! Shikamaru's and Naruto's development rolls smoothly, and Team 7 is very functional! I absolutely love the moments they have, especially this one!
RafeFallstar chapter 9 . 7/10
healing rasengan is Cancer rasengan.
RafeFallstar chapter 7 . 7/9
I would think healing chakra that can cause the body to heal quickly might be able to inflict terrible injuries like bone spurs, cancer, totally wipe out but bacteria (cause C-diff), or fry the nervous system.

Perhaps those are Chunin or Jonin restricted techniques. Hitting someone in the stomach and inflicting C-diff is evil. Without the specific antibiotics, it is fatal in a few weeks. A strike to the heart that inflicts cancer to the heart, or to the head that inflicts it to the brain, would be nasty. Inflicting bone spurs whenever an attack is blocked would cripple Taijutsu over time. So many choices! but again, restricted.
RafeFallstar chapter 1 . 7/8
My one complaint about this story is that Shikamaru is a clan heir, so he would have to produce heirs. This would mean that even if Shikaku was fine with Shikamaru having a youthful dalliance with Naruto, Shikamaru would have to marry a girl and Naruto would be a side piece.

This could be what happened with Shikaku, because you had Yoshino supportive of the love.

Some obstacle or impediment needs to show up on Shikamaru's side for the romance to work better. Clan demands to marry a woman can have him on the side. But have an heir, a spare, and a respectable woman at home." Which would lead to all sorts of drama: how does Naruto react to being the side piece?)

Overall I give this story so far 8.5/10. There are some word choice issues. The narrative issues that exist come from the plot being on easy, and the world being on hard; this will compound unless a balance or equilibrium is reached in the Chunin Exams.

p.s. when do we meet Kabuto? how much does he know about Naruto and has he passed his formulae onto Orochimaru?
robertastarcris11 chapter 28 . 7/7