Reviews for The Great Medic
TigrezzTail chapter 31 . 45m
Figures it is Zabuza. But at least the man gave him an excuse not to heal him up to 100% right away. And you need to worry more about yourself at the moment. I know it seems like things are overwhelming, but just breath and take things day by day. It'll help with the feeling of being overwhelmed. Tomorrow is another day for progress and the future to come. Be safe. And I'm beyond sorry to hear about your animals, I know how important they can be to one's mental and emotional health...
buterflypuss chapter 31 . 50m
good chap, nice spin on things
elisalove chapter 1 . 1h
Oh my god I’m so sorry. I have a dog aswell so I know how you feel losing your dog. Thank goodness no one died in the hurricane for I wasn’t personally affected but I do have a couple of aunts and cousins living in Florida. No one was hurt for me aswell. All I have to say is I’m sorry again and get well soon.
Ps. I forgot to log in earlier
Guest chapter 31 . 1h
chris75599 chapter 31 . 1h
Despite it being short I still enjoyed it. Sorry about how life has been, I can only imagine. Don't stress about getting back to this story right away, when you're ready, I'm sure I won't be the only one stopping everything to read it right away.
Lyryenn chapter 31 . 2h
Awesome chapter!
edeansnow1 chapter 31 . 2h
just send us an update every now and then to let us know your ok and still planning to continue the story.
edeansnow1 chapter 31 . 2h
oh sugar i am so sorry to hear that my condolences to you and I hope everything turns out for the better. know that I am a devoted reader and eagerly await your updates. But take the time you need to. a good story is worth the wait
swordsmanwielder chapter 31 . 2h
Oh my! Hope you get better, and good luck on the next chapter. Anyway, this is going to be more foreboding as it can gets, so what will happened if kakashi ever does find out from sasuke and the client?
zaylo267 chapter 31 . 2h
I am sorry to hear your predicament. May lady luck be at your side and open a new path to you.
13stars chapter 31 . 3h
Hey if I can help let me know please. I’m a broke college student but I can figure out a way to help.
Loveless Demon chapter 16 . 10/14
Awww Kakashi-senpai...
Loveless Demon chapter 13 . 10/14
Lol Shikaku is just like 'My son is flustered and I can't help but find it amusing. Of course it'd be Naruto.' Shikaku and his wife always seemed the accepting logical type.
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 10/14
That side effect list sounds like Kakashi too...though he's lazy & more importantly grief stricken so...yeah...there's a few other things that are detrimental to his health.
Orange Shine chapter 13 . 10/12
Rin did all those things as well so I doubt he was the 1st. I also love your characterization of Kakashi.