Reviews for Game of Thrones Season 7
Rhaegal1995 chapter 13 . 9/28/2019
Wonderful story. Came closer to the true ending than you probably expected it would!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 13 . 11/4/2018
This was ridiculously well written. Onto the next one :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2018
I cried like a child at that final scene. Yes I know they are problematic, but they have such sad twisted lives and such personality in my mind, which you reflected perfectly. Thanks for the catharsis.
Miraarona chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
make a sequel please
Scout chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
May the gods bless your soul for this marvelous read.
Keep up the good work!
(I've been to Seoul!)

-Scout
Gentox chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
Great read so far starting chapter 8 now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Ok ewwww...why would Arya ask Gendry to kiss her, it's so OC. Don't like the fact you made her to fucking girly. The last thing on her mind is a bloody man and bedding him
francisvirus chapter 11 . 4/2/2017
a fitting end for faullaria
ArtimuosJackson chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
Did you actually watched the the first few episodes of the series or not , because Jamie actually met with Jon Snow and mocked him for joining the watch.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Awesome
sammycakes chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
That's it? Not a real ending because you're waiting for season 7? But all of this made up and isn't based on facts of what will happen. I'm pretty sure more than 80% of this will not happen on the show. That's what makes it fiction. So I don't understand at all of why this story isn't finished properly. I'm really disappointed that I read all this only to find no ending.
wewak chapter 13 . 1/8/2017
awesome... i think hbo should hire you.
aewoih haew o'hd uoo chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
This had its ups and downs, but I like the way it ended. The idea of the sword having a heartbeat is really interesting and it feels like you thought of something there that GRRM might not have. The dialogue in Cersei's trial is true to character and her death satisfying.
LoveOfAVampire chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
Great chapter! I really liked Sam's POV. & Him getting his father to raise little Sam. & Jon is the Prince that was Promised! & Lightbringer! That was amazing. I'm sensing Jon's got a little crush on his aunt. & Poor Tyrion. I felt bad for him & Jaime. But Jaime killed Cersei before anyone else could do it. Well, so much for Jaime being exiled. That's more than likely not going to happen. As for Sarella, maybe she'll be the heir to Dorne. We've seen little of the Yronwoods & already I am not a fan. & Gendry becoming Lord Baratheon! I can see it. Then he can marry Arya. I do hope those two have a happy ending. I don't know what's in store next, but I hope you choose to continue this at a later date. (:
Panth3ra chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
Thank you for the amazing story mate. Looking forward to anything new you might have for us.