Reviews for Poke Girls
mannyegarcia12 chapter 6 . 10/12
I was wondering if you are going to add some of Ash's old pokémon back for this story. We would like to see that if he is going to teach twilight.
catspats31 chapter 5 . 2/1
Just a heads up that the following parts of the Content Guidelines is broken:

"The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters."

You should merge this chapter within any chapter that has story content.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Curiosity question: are you making up all the cities as you go along? Did you also make up the gym and leader names?
rst64tlc chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
So is Ash going to get a Frokie in this? also is if so will Twilight do something similar to the Ash-Greninja thing but for her own.
Matt chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Are you going to have the Pokémon have only four moves like the game or will it be like the anime with having lots of moves?
rst64tlc chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I did check earlier and that is what happened. It maybe a glitch so try uploading again and see if it works
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Why do you say "physical age" for Sedric, but not for Twilight?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I like Twilight's choice of Eevee. ...The three starters that are available aren't based off of Pokemon Metal, are they? Good, Ash gets Riolu. Aw, why does Eevee's Growl attack have to sound so cute?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
So wait, what Pokemon did Spike become? Something of the Nidoran male line? I figured that Owlicious is a Hoothoot. As for the three starter Pokemon, it took me two reads for Eevee and Riolu and I figured out Shinx easily.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2016