Reviews for Sort the Dragon
1529 chapter 1 . 1/6
Very well done and the style is fairly accurate to Doghead's. I really hope you'll continue this (one abandoned story of that quality is by far enough).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Uh-oh. Bwah-ha-ha-ha. Merlin. Interesting times indeed. Just imagine that... :-))
Thank you, have a merry christmas :-) :-))
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Nice job on this story.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Excellently done in the original author's style, if not quite with his unique background and perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
oddhack chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Good fun, and not quite as frentic-over-the-top as Enter the Dragon, which I appreciate. I hope the muse strikes you to continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Damn I love this story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This and the original fic were two of the best that I have ever read, and it is a shame that there is not more.
ineedbettername chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Just the one chapter so far? I'm very happy that someone decided to continue with this story, and you're doing Doghead's work justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Wonderfully done. I dont suppose you"d continue it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I read the name of this story as "Snort the Dragon" which gave me a very different expectation on what was going on for it... Oops.
gaschalk chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Thank you that was very enjoyable. Well written.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
dammit i need more of these.

if you'd be a good Samaritan and toss a bloke any links to things similar to this and good ol' Doghead's "Harry is basically a God-Dragon" stories that'd be wonderful.

sometimes, themost cracky of setups leads to the greatest of stories...
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Awesome, not quite as good as the original but only by a point-percent magnitude. Because you kept true the characters personality and at the same time did your own thing (I really missed Spapes "That blasted lizard...").
And if you ever decide to write more than this one chapter, let me quote here, "We can expect great things from you".
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2017