Reviews for Sort the Dragon
Tankinator175 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is great! Please consider continuing. This could be an amazing story. I was already sad doghead stopped, don't you do that as well! Your literary excellence continues to prevail.
Ironshot chapter 1 . 2/6
Great story. It's a pity you didn't aim for a more complete version covering at least a full school year but that just means we can have a sequel if you feel up to the challenge.
Badpressure chapter 1 . 1/20
Would love to read more of this if the muse ever strikes again.
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Well done. Considering I read this just after re-reading Doghead Thirteen's story, I think you captured the style quite well. I'm just sorry you only did a one-shot. :)
suziq968 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Loved it. It's a shame the original didn't get finished and I'd love it if this one continued. He's such a fun combination of good cheer and insane power.
Werewyrd chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Hello!
I am unsure as to the nature of your pause in writing, but life is indeed life. That said, i am an avid follower of Havoc Side and was pleased to see it continued. And then i found this little gem of yours. I followed the recommendation and read the original. I was just wondering why you never went past the first chapter? I found it well written and very enjoyable. I would hope to see more written, but understand if it is truly over and done with. As an avid reader I thank you for all of your efforts, and i wish you luck in your endeavors!
yrlastin chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
Please continue this through all 7 years
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
I just so enjoy rereading this story and imagining someone like Malfoy really pissing off the Dragon. IT'S KINGSFORD TONIGHT TIME EVERYONE! Of course, that presupposes there's anything left after Potter flames him that is! Oh, I'd love you to continue this! just as I'd love Doghead 13 to continue his story which this is based off. Just think of how many times it'd take of Harry melting a suit of armor before people like Malfoy would get the message to not piss him off! And when you consider that Harry'd only get stronger as he gets older, well let's just say they might just have to replace a wall or two. Now normally in the HP universe Harry fights a Troll on Halloween to save Hermione. I somehow think the Troll is way overmatched this time and it ain't magically either! Though what the bathroom would look like after Harrys' dragon form finished is way more then Filtch would or could deal with!
RonRR chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
A nice extension to story that will likely remain unfinished.

As for copying the other author's style, i think he was a little more whimsical, but definitely a good effort.

Ron
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Yay! somebody wrote more! I loved the original story, and I like your continuation. I so rarely like fanfic of fanfic.
Dragonsbloodinformant chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Very excellent job! Loved it and very entertaining. While your interpretation of mcgonnagal did not match doghead13's original thick Scottish accent I honestly found the original very distracting and upsetting in how it essentially changed her character completely from the stiff backed, tight upperlipped character depicted in both the books and the movie.

I honestly would LOVE to see more of this though I doubt we will seeing as how few reviews its gotten in comparison to your other stories. I mostly look forward to seeing how Harry would gradually grow up while possibly retaining his childish mischievious behaviors.

Best of luck in your endeavors. Now off to peruse your other stories.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
I like Abigail.
Is it wrong to ship her with the dragon?
DiveLord chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
I loved this scene and its parent story. It's a shame more stories don't expand on this groundwork.
Elsbeth Ravensblood chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Very good story and much in line with the way Doghead Thirteen wrote the original I believe. I do hope that sometime in the future you decide to continue on with it. Just imagining your take on Harry meeting the troll, Voldemort, the basilisk, Tom Riddle, not to mention the Triwizard challenges! Not saying I want your other stories to suffer but if this is what you write with writers' block, may you be blocked more often! Thanks again for the excellent read. ER
comodo50 chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
This was really cool. Wish at some point somebody could continue this story