Reviews for Sort the Dragon
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/27
I found this under the ff heading of HP x Shadowrun so I ask you to consider this idea. There is a Dragon, very highly intelligent Dragon that is, in some of the books. I know I'm misspelling his name but here goes. Dunklezen. He is a Dragon of the old school type. Meaning he can think and is not a mere beast. I was wondering if you take up the challenge of having him sorted at Hogwarts. Talk about giving the Hat a nervous breakdown! I have read Doghead13's story and thought it was great. I truly wish he'd finished it. Several of his unfinished had me laughing so hard I was chocking! The HP as a dragon was one of them. I really like the part where Harry first saw the empty armor standing in the corridor. That was funny. I also truly enjoy the interaction Harry has with Snape. I really wish someone would pick up this story and finish it.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh, that ending is such a tease, I would love to see Abigail and Harry interact in future years :-)
The hat going crazy was pretty funny
Entertaining, though it's somewhat painful to read Harry's mangled dialogue, I really dislike it when authors try to be creative with spelling to show non-standard pronunciation or speech patterns, that's what adjectives are for rather than butchering the English language.
Ratus chapter 1 . 4/21
I do so hope there will be more of this story. A very good tale.
kewr69 chapter 1 . 4/3
From the looks of things several Slytherin punks and a few Gryffindor brats will need to invest in depends or spend lots of time washing their drawers out. Great continuation of the storyline. Thanks for sharing it.
Polydicta chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh yessss ... oh yesohyesohyes ...

Ms Abercrombie will need a different type of attitude adjustment, there any chance of more? please?
Sefera chapter 1 . 3/19
Very good! I'm favoriting this, and I'd look forward to more in the future, if ever you choose to continue it...
anon chapter 1 . 3/16
Not even as good as the fragments of the original.
Not yet, I hope.
Good story
OMG chapter 1 . 2/23
Awesome read. Awesome laugh. But the most I laughed about Herminoes... britishness about Harry stepping on the seats to stow her trunk.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 1 . 2/18
Hah! I loved this so much I almost followed the story id to Enter the Dragon without leaving a review, I was so excited! :D
1529 chapter 1 . 1/6
Very well done and the style is fairly accurate to Doghead's. I really hope you'll continue this (one abandoned story of that quality is by far enough).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Uh-oh. Bwah-ha-ha-ha. Merlin. Interesting times indeed. Just imagine that... :-))
Thank you, have a merry christmas :-) :-))
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2017