Reviews for Sort the Dragon
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/13
The ancient saying " Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it " comes to mind about Ms. Abercrombie thinking Harry might be someone to get much closer to in the coming years. I know I've read this before and enjoyed it just as much. I especially enjoy the Sorting Hats' reaction to finding itself on the head of a dragon. I know I've read another besides Enter the Dragon where Harry's a dragon of some sort. In that one I nearly wet myself laughing when Harry found the Philosophers' Stone irresistible to eat. It just smelt so good in his own words to Dumbledore later. It totally messed up his control of his magic afterwards though. He had to relearn everything he knew before that. Garry escaped Durskaban by becoming a Dragon Animagus and taking himself off to Alaska, then taking a Goblin Gold mine away from them and making it his home. And of course, Good Ole Fumblemort just HAD to find Harry so he could have his weapon back. And regardless of what anyone says, in the books, Harry WAS Good Ole Fumblemorts' weapon and nothing else! Hogwash was anything but a school! It was a testing and training facility to make sure Harry was a martyr for Good Ole Fumblemort cause. In fifth year, Fumblemort ADMITS he knew what Harrys' homelife would be like when he dropped him off as a baby. Unfortunately, in the books Harry was a trusting fool and followed Good Ole Fumblemorts' plan regardless of how much needed information the old fraud withheld from him and everyone else for that matter! Sorry for the rant. I'm having some trouble with an online order due to their stupidity.
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 1/29
Absolutely delicious:)
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
Brilliant.
Dr. Shubert chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
This was an excellent story even if it required reading Doghead Thirteen's to understand the background. While his story was fascinating yours was much easier for me to read. You should ask him if you can adopt his story and re-write it in your style. I like the idea of the Wizarding World trying to adapt to the Awakening with Harry being its harbinger. A funny scene I imagined was someone trying to get Snape to admit he has effectively adopted Harry to help him become someone his mother would be proud of. (A plot snidget that just occurred to me: Severius was Lily's childhood friend and I can see her forgiving him enough to designate him as Harry's alternate guardian if Sirius was not available. Convincing Dumbledore that his protection would superior to Blood Wards would be the tricky part. ;) )
airistal chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
Funny that enter the dragon added an other chapter the same day as this went up.
khatre chapter 1 . 1/30/2021
New Damsel Wooooo!
Tankinator175 chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
This is great! Please consider continuing. This could be an amazing story. I was already sad doghead stopped, don't you do that as well! Your literary excellence continues to prevail.
Ironshot chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Great story. It's a pity you didn't aim for a more complete version covering at least a full school year but that just means we can have a sequel if you feel up to the challenge.
Badpressure chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
Would love to read more of this if the muse ever strikes again.
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Well done. Considering I read this just after re-reading Doghead Thirteen's story, I think you captured the style quite well. I'm just sorry you only did a one-shot. :)
suziq968 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Loved it. It's a shame the original didn't get finished and I'd love it if this one continued. He's such a fun combination of good cheer and insane power.
Werewyrd chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Hello!
I am unsure as to the nature of your pause in writing, but life is indeed life. That said, i am an avid follower of Havoc Side and was pleased to see it continued. And then i found this little gem of yours. I followed the recommendation and read the original. I was just wondering why you never went past the first chapter? I found it well written and very enjoyable. I would hope to see more written, but understand if it is truly over and done with. As an avid reader I thank you for all of your efforts, and i wish you luck in your endeavors!
yrlastin chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
Please continue this through all 7 years
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
I just so enjoy rereading this story and imagining someone like Malfoy really pissing off the Dragon. IT'S KINGSFORD TONIGHT TIME EVERYONE! Of course, that presupposes there's anything left after Potter flames him that is! Oh, I'd love you to continue this! just as I'd love Doghead 13 to continue his story which this is based off. Just think of how many times it'd take of Harry melting a suit of armor before people like Malfoy would get the message to not piss him off! And when you consider that Harry'd only get stronger as he gets older, well let's just say they might just have to replace a wall or two. Now normally in the HP universe Harry fights a Troll on Halloween to save Hermione. I somehow think the Troll is way overmatched this time and it ain't magically either! Though what the bathroom would look like after Harrys' dragon form finished is way more then Filtch would or could deal with!
RonRR chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
A nice extension to story that will likely remain unfinished.

As for copying the other author's style, i think he was a little more whimsical, but definitely a good effort.

Ron