Reviews for February 15th
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 15 . 7/10
Drarry I love this :) plssssssssssssss make stories about them their so hot together ;) lol
Onceuponadisneypotter chapter 15 . 6/20
Love it!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/10
Surprised Draco ran after him, but I'm intrigued to see where this goes :)
ShadeWarrior chapter 15 . 5/3
This story was beautiful and i loved every minute of it!
Perfect ending to a brilliant story. I have loved this so much, thank you.
So beautiful and intense and just... yes! Finally. Believe it Draco!
Excellent build up to the inevitable explosion; the tension just had to break and the past needed to be faced in some way. I loved Draco's exultation at flying and the physical expression of his freedom.
Love the awkward. Love that Harry is so confident when he catches Draco staring. Just love it all really.
Love the more confident Draco, now he just needs to extend that to his love life...
So good; I can really feel the heightened perceptions and awkward coexistence in what isn't even a morning after. Love the cake batter analogy.
I could feel every last mote of heightened perception and middle of the night strangeness. If that sentence even makes sense. Beautiful.
Priceless, comedy genius and so touching too. And beautifully written. Sigh... just thank you.
I didn't think this could be any more perfect but then you gave me platonic dramione.
The frantic edge of this chapter came across so well.
Perfect, perfect, awkward, bumbling, too easily hurt, jumping to habitual conclusions, saying all the wrong things. Just perfect.
Omg, give me all the Blaise and all the Percy!