Reviews for To Kill a Bull (Old)
RedHood001 chapter 27 . 4/17
Sorry for the late review. Email notifications are down again, so I only got to read all the updates I missed now. Great chapter!
DecayedAsh chapter 27 . 4/17
YOU CAN'T DO THISSSS WKXBALBDKWBD (you shoulda just replaced the chapters, not put it in the middle of a cliffhanger) NAURRRRRR
DecayedAsh chapter 27 . 4/17
IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLIFF? LEAVING US HANGING? JUST RANDONLY? ksbxksbzksbx
DecayedAsh chapter 19 . 4/17
i really like the takes of naruto fanfic writers when it comes to prostitutes, like, i always end up loving them fr
DecayedAsh chapter 22 . 4/17
what are you, british?
DecayedAsh chapter 19 . 4/16
I REGRET NOT READING THIS SOONER
DecayedAsh chapter 17 . 4/16
OH MY GAHD, LEE AHAISBXWLSBAHAHAHAHAHAH (he's so real tho, I'd let Arlecchino kick me-)
DecayedAsh chapter 16 . 4/16
fight haku, because i'll definitely die but at least i get to see their pretty face
DecayedAsh chapter 16 . 4/16
I'm really glad you came back to this. Or did you? I just started reading it again, hehe. I kinda dropped it before because I thought one of the girlfriends died and I was like, nuh uh. I will not be handling this.
DecayedAsh chapter 15 . 4/16
LMFAOOOO AHAHAHAHAHHAHA i really like this Sakura tho
DecayedAsh chapter 14 . 4/16
how awful you are, author, i love this so much
queenfirst chapter 27 . 4/15
missed u queen 3
HTTPsApples chapter 27 . 4/10
I love it and I need more of it. Thank you for the update!
LilyMonster012 chapter 27 . 4/3
This was absolutely not what I expected to see when I check ffn lol. But it was a pleasant surprise! Wishing you luck on your writing and looking forward to the next chapter! :)
hooplah chapter 26 . 4/3
I reread this and it's still a very fun read. Your new chapter is better than the opening of this but it is sad to see it abandoned.

I hope to be proven wrong but don't see much hope for the rewrite given your doctorate.
2,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »