Reviews for Circe
J-chan of Exileian chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
O_O you are really something, you know that? I love how you've... you've just gotten inside Schuldig's head. It's like you understand how he thinks and what gets to him and EVERYTHING... and you seem to see him very much the way that I do. Your descriptions of Crawford, of the feeling of telepathy... the description of silence vs. epiphany, especially... they made my heart still. You are incredible. I hope you try to get published soon. Any editor who turned you down would be bloody mad.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow. I love the way you write. That was amazing.

Judging by your other reviews, most people who read your stuff go on to read more. I'm not at all surprised. I think I'm about to join those ranks.

Yay for Schwartz, yay for intropsecitveness (so what if it's not a word?), yay for original writing style.
Lupin chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
oh, lovely. i enjoy your Schuldich - bitter and just -that- much off the edge, and Crawford is nicely written, too. then of course your writing style is brilliant; there's something terse and sharp and strangely poetic about it. a great insight into Schuldich, and to an extent the whole Crawford/Schuldich dynamic, too. kudos. _
Anna chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
That was fucking incredible
lux chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Yay...more Schwartz goodness! But dear god, what's this?

Present Tense! Poor Usage of Pronouns! What kind of writer are you!

*snort*

Seriously though, great writing per the usual. It'll be interesting to see where this story goes. I do find myself missing Nagi however - I just love the way you write him.

*holds up her plate for more*