Reviews for The Life of a Paramedic
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 4/16
Angry Dad Optimus is my hecking JAM and I love how he is completely uncompromising in the protection of those he cares about. Just-
WHUP THAT JERK'S ASS.
SophiaStones123 chapter 8 . 11/10/2019
This was good!
MercyMae chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
this is a lovely fic you have written! I do you hope to continue with this
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2019
finish this bloody thing!
Skyshadow54 chapter 8 . 2/7/2019
Great story so far, I'm glad I came across it :)
I like how you have given June more of a spotlight than she got in the show, she really is a great character. And making her a paramedic instead of a nurse is interesting and different.
Good showing of how Optimus and Jack's relationship has evolved during the story. And how Megatron knows the Prime so well.
I look forward to reading more :)
Skyshadow54
lillian.liu1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
It is an absolutely, amazing story. I love the fact of Optimus and Jack’s relationship getting stronger in chapter 8. Please, I need more to read of this
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2018
this is AWESOME you need to add more to this!
omninulla chapter 3 . 7/8/2018
Great story... love it. Can't wait for the next update!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 8 . 6/30/2018
I'm glad I found this story, but I wonder if Raf will get more Ratchet time as well. Raf is a programming genius, with Jack's mechanical genius, they could build some truly impressive things!
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 8 . 6/22/2018
Heya, sorry I missed your update. Glad you found Misgel, She (going to be awhile to get used to that, since I thought Misgel was a boy) Is a very good writer. Just don't get sucked into her trap of Abusing Jack. He was turned into a predacon and cybertronian, while being poisoned as human and cybertronian with dark energon. There will be paranoia after this, but it's not as bad as getting completely caught and tortured by the decepticons.
FanficFanatic13 chapter 8 . 6/18/2018
I feel like this chapter was the perfect length considering where you left off and what sort of "plot points" you resolved here, and the new ones you brought up - like Jack becoming quite the thorn in Megatron's side. I am so happy you are continuing this story! I was a little discouraged when I saw your last update was several months ago, but boy do I not regret reading it one bit! You have so much potential and you are doing so well as a writer, I can't wait to see the progression of this story line!
PrimeReader chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Welcome back! I am glad you didn't give up on this story. I am looking forward to more chapters but understand real life comes first. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your hard work.
JustinTheSpider chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Love everything about this story

Arcee x Jack
Kaleia516 chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Damn Jack! Your freakin badass i swear. You bested king con... Fuck you Megatron!

Jack dont have broken bones is a miracle really... Ohhh boy. Optimus looks pissed! Oh shit! Hit the deck!

Uh oh. Megatron will learn about June soon... Not good!

Great job! Nice to see you came back!
Dimensional Phaser chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
yay! you're back! its great to have you back. and a thanks to misgel for her support, she does have some great stories. eagerly awaiting your next chapter!