Reviews for The Life of a Paramedic
Kaleia516 chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Damn Jack! Your freakin badass i swear. You bested king con... Fuck you Megatron!

Jack dont have broken bones is a miracle really... Ohhh boy. Optimus looks pissed! Oh shit! Hit the deck!

Uh oh. Megatron will learn about June soon... Not good!

Great job! Nice to see you came back!
Dimensional Phaser chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
yay! you're back! its great to have you back. and a thanks to misgel for her support, she does have some great stories. eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
BarrelRacer1205 chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Please continue!
MAT-2001 chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Continue this !
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE THIS!
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Please tell me you haven't cancelled this story?, I'm really enjoying it!.
wiseguy2415 chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
I almost feel like I just watched a remake of the scene from TF:ROTF when Optimus was killed, almost being the operative word.
redlinevcr chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
HI

thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
will we see some Arcee x Jack and even more Optimus being more of a father figure
Nice Chapter by the way
horseg27 chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Oh gosh that was an emotional journey. I feared you might actually kill Optimus for a second there, and after his heart wrenching brush with the dark side too. Great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaleia516 chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
Holy ffffffff- shit! That was intense! Fuck you Megatron! You bastard! You make me sick! God poor Optimus! Must hug the Prime!

Jack your so awesome! Save your Father! You can do it!

Great job! Welcome back my friend!
(though i do like the blades Optimus had like in the movies but i like his sword that was trasformed from his hand though)
Dimensional Phaser chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
hey, that's ok, I like the Jack and Optimus interaction :D. great to have you back! when I saw that this story had been updated I nearly jumped for joy
PrimeReader chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
Don't leave us hanging here from this cliff too long.
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
Optimus learning more about humans is somehow really fun to watch. And the whole thing about escaping with heroic music in the background was hilariously clever. I'm glad you've updated this story! Keep up the good work :)
Dimensional Phaser chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
oh Primus... update this soooon! due, I love cliffies but don't leave this as long as you did last time with this! though I totally get life issues
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »