Reviews for The Life of a Paramedic
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
Optimus will always be seen as a father figure for Jack
Its very nice
Arcee and Jack spending time together is always so cute. i wonder if we will see romance
and i wonder if Airachnid will show up to cause trouble
redlinevcr chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
HI

thanks

oh no what next .
Seeker3 chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
Optimus is so adorably oblivious. . . Hehe.
Kaleia516 chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
Welcome back! Hope you have a wonderful holidays!

Awwww! So.. No Optimus/June? Or an in reading it wrong?

This chapter made me smile when Jack told Optimus about the 3 course meals and stuff... Also dammit. Demetri Darby wont quit huh? Bastard... Though i laugh when Optimus says"Hence the Music". Your awesome Optimus! XD... At least they got away.

... And then Megatron came at the end... Shit! Didnt expect that! Freakin buckethead.

Great job! And yes im the same Kaleia. Finally got a account.
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Dang- I was kind of hoping for June/Ratchet. I'm willing to consider June/Optimus too, though. :) Poor June. I think, though, that you should have had her ask about the "other vehicle" that hit the ambulance. She might have been too out of it to think right after the crash, but after she woke up and found out Roger and Jack were taken care of, I'd expect her to ask about who hit them, and what their condition was.
Otherwise, all good here!
Kennayil chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
If your going to do a Bot/June, then I'm split between Ratchet and Optimus. Ratchet is more complimentary towards her personality IMO, but Jack see's Optimus as a father figure and that would influence her as well. It's your story, what you decide, we will live with.
Tfploverrrr.aka.char chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
Yayyyyy great Chappie! Can't wait for another! : D
redlinevcr chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
HI

thanks

I do not know myself .

JUNE is acting like a school girl but can she get her

self to be calm when he is in the room.
ranger1138 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Very nice chapter, thanks for updating! As for June/Optimus ... well, to be honest, I was kind of shipping June/Ratchet ... *hides* but I'll be happy with whatever you decide to write!
PrimeReader chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
I like your AU and what you are doing with the characters. Keep up the good work.
maria-ioanna984 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
so want to see them together,although i think ratchet is more close to her ...i would love to see old stiff in the aft to loosen up for once?!
till all r one
BlackWind chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Im glad June was okay. As bad as it is that she hurt her foot, now she can spend more time with Jack during that one month. Love this fanfic and OP being a father figure to Jack. Im not a big fan of June X Optimus, but Im not really a fan of humans x transformers either. If you want to write June X Optimus go ahead. Im still gonna read this awesome fic anyway!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
"with bright blue eyes" rATCHET YOU MYSTERIOUS FUCK WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! ;-; HAD ME ALL PANICKY AND SHIZ. Also, the dad is back? GREAT. WAY TO RUIN A LIFE DAD.
JPrime11 chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Loved it! but I would rather a relationship to stay professional
Kaleia chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Yes! Make both Ootimus and June together! (Like I so wish from the beginning) As Shia Labeouf (heh Sam) said. JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams stay dreams! *lol!* sorry I couldn't help myself. Yep! Ratchet can do anything! Roger your funny!

Thoughs damn cons! Thank God for Ratchet to save June (and Roger). But ouch! Poor June! Though I'm glad she met Optimus for the first time (in his holo that is). Ohhhh June,look at you acting like a teenager hee hee! XD

Great job! You know what? June and Roger reminds me abit like Arcee with her partners. Hmmm I wonder. Will Roger be part of this as well? Will he meet the Autobots? That will be cool.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »