Reviews for The Life of a Paramedic
Kaleia chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Yes! Make both Ootimus and June together! (Like I so wish from the beginning) As Shia Labeouf (heh Sam) said. JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams stay dreams! *lol!* sorry I couldn't help myself. Yep! Ratchet can do anything! Roger your funny!

Thoughs damn cons! Thank God for Ratchet to save June (and Roger). But ouch! Poor June! Though I'm glad she met Optimus for the first time (in his holo that is). Ohhhh June,look at you acting like a teenager hee hee! XD

Great job! You know what? June and Roger reminds me abit like Arcee with her partners. Hmmm I wonder. Will Roger be part of this as well? Will he meet the Autobots? That will be cool.
iceblossom98 chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
we gotta love the wreches oorr dodge them witch ever way
mockingjayssoul chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Love this story~
I love reading fanfiction with OP as jack's father figure!
redlinevcr chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
HI

thanks

that is not the most cheesy one I have read.
BIackrose13 chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Aww the ending was so cute lol I thought that Optimus evaded Hatches wrench of doom but alas he got a hit to the helm anyway lol. Hang in there Jack!
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Oh, my gosh! Jack is adorable! Optimus is adorable! Ratchet is SCARY adorable! This chapter gets five squees from me!
Tfploverrrr.aka.char chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Life can be a bitch huh, anyways great chappie, cannot wait for more! Hope your move goes ok! :)
I'm Just Here For The Memories chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Oh my gosh, I love fics like this! Where there that sort of father son relationship between Optimus and Jack :D
Update soon!
JPrime11 chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Loved it!
Dimensional Phaser chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Gah, I understand, moving is a pain, can't wait until you can get the next chapter up!
Kaleia chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
This chapter... This chapter just. Woah! I mean woah Jack! Your other project. I didn't expect that. Your a genius... Poor Optimus got banged up. And I'm so mad that stupid Demetri Darby is hanging around Jacks school! Ugh! I want to kick him where the sun isn't shining!

Again poor Optimus! Ratchet! Really? Must you wrench him? Shame on you! Though the 2 of them arguing is a surprising gawking moment and unexpected. But I know Optimus will keep his promise that he will take Jack to the beach one day.

Great job! And yes! Like I said before. Optimus will be a good new dad (father figure) to Jack. I love this! And also good luck to you moving to a new apartment!
ranger1138 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Love this story! Thank you so much for writing! My only concern is that Ratchet doesn't seem quite grumpy enough ... :)
Kaleia chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
geez! I re read it and I thought you meant OOC of Optimus. Sorry! Im slow... Though I agree with you. Optimus should be alittle more with emotions in the series... My mistake though *covers face*
redlinevcr chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
HI

thanks and I do not mind that OPTIMUS has

more emotion.

I will be here to see what is next.
Giddy chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
I like Optimus getting involved. I think it is what he'd do in this circumstance. And Ratchet...good timing, indeed!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »