Reviews for The Life of a Paramedic
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Arcee x Jack
JPrime11 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Oh please update I just found this story and I love it!
Fanatic97 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
THis si really good :D
]
Keep up the good work U
Tfploverrrr.aka.char chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
I love this story, YES SOLID HOLOGRAMS, I was hoping prime would punch the shit outta that guy but I guess his words are just as strong, keep up the great work and update asap! :D
I'm Just Here For The Memories chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Do worry about Optimus being OC,his reaction was perfect! Anybot would have related like that! All in all, this chapter could not have been better, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Dimensional Phaser chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
It's totally chill, I thought he was WAY too emotionless to. Great story. Update soon!
PS: I love jack and Optimus' bonding :)
Bluefeather4299 chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Go Optimus! You show that good for nothing weasel to not mess with you! Can't wait to read more of this awesome story. :)
Kaleia chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Optimus Prime... Leader of the Autobots. I love you. I love you so very very VERY much! (You are the man and worthy to be Jacks new Daddy! And June's new husband! In my opinion that is) You are so awesome and cool at the same time!

Take that you Decepticon in human skin! You monster! Get flippin dunked on! Get Rekt!

No. Optimus is not being OOC. He always keeps his emotions in check but not in his mind of course. I understand how he feels. Autobots cares about life and family. Loved ones. Thoughs who hurting Or murderng a child or worse a baby is the most unforgivable heartless soulless thing to do and deserves death! Yes. Optimus feelings is clearly a huge understandment... His Prime glare would make anyone piss themselves or cry.

Thank God for Ratchet whos there in time to solid form his holo. What a close call.

Great job!
Bluevegetables chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Ooo shit daddy's home
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
I really liked the twist where Jack is uncomfortable about riding Arcee or inside of the bots in general and you described his anxiety very well. It's actually rather realistic, at least in my eyes, because I think I'd feel just as awkward. It's also a nice change from the usual. The scenes with Ratchet and Prime were my favorite, and you've captured the bots wonderfully. I look forward to seeing more interaction with them.

This whole introduction with 'Mr. Darby' is a really intriguing idea, and it will be neat to see how it unfolds in the story. And how the bots will react to it.

Entirely, I'm very pleased with your story so far! You've got great talent and creativity. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Me again-Whoops, forgot to add in that I would say yes to the solid holoforms so that they can interfere better! :D
CodenameAgentC chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Uh, oh... *Ominous music* Jack's dad! No worries though, I can handle that dude. I own baseball bats. And some VERY dangerous OCs.

Dr. Ray Atchet... hmmm, wonder who on Earth that could be. Ha.

Thanks for the update on this, I was happy to see it!
Char chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Ooohhh! Exiting chapter! I absolutely can't wait for more! Keep up the great work and update soon! :D
Kaleia chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I love this AU of Prime!

It's cool that Jack made that bike. Arcee is different as well. Is she like her G1 counterpart? Anyway Jack is kinda like Raf alittle don't you think? Except he's not shy. Miko still has her thrill streak with alittle difference. Raf. Well Jack said he like a thrill streak to. Oh we will see more of them later right? As for Fowler I bet he's like super nice right?!

Ratchet. He's like his G1 counterpart as well? Though we always have his "I Needed That!" Famous quote right? As for Optimus. Classic rock? I bet he like Elvis,Queens and the Beatles!

And oh snap... Jacks stupid dad. Oh God! Optimus! I hope you stop that bastard!

I like Ratchets holoform. Dr Ray Atchlet. You know it'll be so funny his last name will be Hatchet! Lol! *saw the wrench coming at me and dodges it quick* sorry Ratchet! *runs away*

Great job! I can't wait for the 3rd chapter to come!
BIackrose13 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Yeah go Ratchet! Your doing a great job writing this! :D Cant wait for more! Be sure to take your time though.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »