Reviews for The Life of a Paramedic
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Good stuff. I think you should definitely do the solid holomatter thing, since it opens up so many possibilities.
I cracked up when Optimus' important mission for Jack was...grocery shopping.
At the end, I was confused as to whether Jack's father was in the house or not. Jack seemed awfully subdued, so I am guessing he was. This is making me anxious!
It would be hilarious if June's partner EMT gets jealous of her spending to much time with "Dr. Ray."
It is great that you will be putting your own spin on some of the characters, especially regarding Jack and Arcee. Maybe she will eventually help him overcome his fear?
Fangirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I have an account, Don't judge me om a Fangirl, but I lost my password, hence the guest review. I wrote it down, I'll find it :)

Jacks Dad is back?! $10 bucks says he's a 'con in disguise! I will probably lose that money but I regret nothing! Great chapter! Update soon!
Dim. Phaser chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
This is sooo good! Update soon please!
Ember chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Great story so far! Can't wait for an update!
Dimensional Phaser chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Can't wait for more :)
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Great start, and I love your premise! What the heck is that old medic up to, anyway?
Kaleia chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is good! We need more June Darby fics! And yes she needs more spotlights for Godsakes!
It's awesome she's a paramedic here instead being a nurse. Though I'm disappointed that there won't be romance cause I'm a big time Optimus/June ship fan! *sighs and snaps finger* darn! Bummer!

That was Ratchet just speed by at the end huh? Heh heh! The 117 is good cause of Halo. I'm not a Halo fan but im familiar with that game... And oh! I was thinking. Would it be so cool that Ratchet spoke the EMT Oath? Word by word. Remembering by spark?

Great job! Got to see more!
SkyenhaMarisa chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Well done. An excellent alternate universe. Awaiting the next chapter.
BIackrose13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This story is great! Not boring at all. Its really interesting since I'm actually considering taking Paramedic classes. Although right now I'm trying to decide between paramedic or physical therapist. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Secret chapter 1 . 7/26/2016