Reviews for Be All Our Sins Remember'd
I can't wait for the next chapter!
DearHart chapter 25 . 7/16
DEEEEEEEEEEAN! DX DX DX PLEEEEEASE update soon! Xoxoxoxo
Jeannegift chapter 25 . 7/16
The tension keeps mounting... I’m not sure how much more Dean (or Sam) can take. Excited to see where this goes. Next chapter, please.
freetobescary chapter 25 . 7/15
This waiting between the chapters... Ugh. You should see the happiness on my face whenever I see the new chapter mail tho. You make my day. And Dean breaks my heart. Your perfect writing always makes me feel his pain, and I don’t appreciate that at all. (just kidding of course I do lol) Now that Sam is safe, we are getting closer to the part where they take action while Dean is getting worse and worse and I’m getting more and more excited
TheBlondeBullet chapter 25 . 7/15
four dollar words haha I like it.

And this whole chapter...I definitely feel the end rapidly approaching. Something needs to happen, and the energy pumping through the bunker reflects that perfectly. There's tension, and everyone can feel it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 24 . 7/15
Ugh so many things to love about this chapter. Like the part where Sam keeps having flashbacks to other times where Dean's life has knowingly been on the line. I love love love that, especially the imagery of Dean swallowed by a large hoodie, because that picture is clear as a bell.
Also, the cold creeping in on Dean, the one he knows is impending Death. I definitely love that it's lit a fire under him, to of course protect Sam. Sometimes Dean really does his best thinking when he's in a crunch and it's Sams life on the line.
Beautiful chapter!
waitingforAslan chapter 25 . 7/15
Poor guys - overwhelmed and not sure how to get out of this situation. Pretty much situation normal for the Winchesters. I like the creepiness of them being able to sense the negative energy of the witch in the bunker. "Nothing with Sam is ever easy. Even deciding what to grab for dinner becomes a debate" - good point. "He's becoming his father" - ha! I like Dean purposefully annoying Sam so he can distract him, even if eventually it doesn't work. "But if it saves Sam, that's all that matters to Dean" - very true. "Sam's never felt so damn useless with a book in his hands" - great line. You are really putting Dean especially through the wringer on this one.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 25 . 7/15
Man, if Dean's openly going to take a nap, he's in deep and bad, they need to fix this asap! You're definitely not letting up on any of the hurt or worry here!
NoilyPrat chapter 25 . 7/15
Considering it used. :) I'm VERY impressed with this whole fanfic. How you're using lines from other fics to work into this wonderful story. I almost laughed at the one line on Sam's shoulder, expecting very elaborate tat work. That entire scene is one of my favs - how Sam is going on and on, and how Dean's made up his mind, and how it took two tried for Cass to do the spellwork, and how it went on. LOVED it.
NoilyPrat chapter 24 . 7/15
I just realized I NEVER read this! My life is so wrong to miss a new chapter coming out ~ but again, what can I say? I'm really enjoying the way you let us peel back the layers and know what's going thru Dean's head ... Sam's head. What a deal Sam tried! So glad Dean stopped him! and I'm truly loving the idea of Dean getting Cass to protect Sam (plus, you know, it keeps him from dying ... hopefully). The guilt each feels. It's my fault. It's their thing.
(A side note - don't know why, but there are a few spelling mistakes. I'm blaming fanfiction, cause you're perfect Chrissie. :D )
NoilyPrat chapter 23 . 7/15
Really ramping up the hurt Dean and running him at low edges. I'm so sick, but I love it. Really good with the witch, and the storyline, and how unraveled Sam is getting. But the deal? Didn't see that coming! Great job with Cass too. Really love how you portray our boys.
Shishcabob22 chapter 24 . 7/13
This story is incredible! I've been reading your fics for a while now, and they inspired me so much that I made an account on AO3! It's so rare to find a fanfic author as talented as you. I can't wait for the next update, keep writing!
Please update soon!
ImpalaLove chapter 24 . 7/9
Oh I love this. Do I say that every time? I feel like I say that every time. Whatever, I only speak the truth (-Sitar Player from Moulin Rouge voice). Anyway, I really only know how to talk about these chapters in terms of amazing lines (which you have also heard before), so here we go (again):

“It’s in the past and best left that way, but with his back against a wall again, Sam forgives his brother all over again for Gadreel. For Kevin. He gets why Dean did what he did.”

This is just ouch. Because we know that Sam forgave Dean for that, but that also had to be one of the most difficult things for Sam to forgive. They've done a lot of shady crap to keep each other alive and safe, but for me personally, the deal Dean made in 9x01 was pretty rough. I mean, I've got a baby brother too. So if it were me, I'd pull the same crap, whether or not said little brother thought he was ready to die. Like, there's not even a question in my mind (can you tell I relate to Dean a LOT? Yes, you knew that already, too). But I also know that it's a super horrible thing to do, to take away someone's choice and let something else invade their dang body, and I'd be prepared to never be forgiven. But Sam DOES. It takes him a long time and a lot of anger, but he does it, and that's something so enormous and I'm really glad you brought it up here as like, almost an afterthought. This:

“‘You obviously need me.’
/More than you know/. Sam traps the sentiment behind clenched teeth, won’t let their VIP guest get her hands- or ears- on that.”

I love the idea of Sam holding back his feelings NOT because he's nervous to show that kind of emotion in front of his brother, but because he doesn't want their enemy to have leverage. Because in the earlier seasons, it would've just been a quick little 'bitch, jerk' and while that's wonderful and obviously an expression of love, they're at the point now where they've said multiple times what the other brother means to them. I like that you made that reasoning clear. It's yet another line that shows their growth over time and I LIVE for that crap (another thing you know). This:

“His brother has one hell of a game face- always has- but Sam can’t remember the last time Dean’s eyes were honestly cheerful, without a glint of pain or darkness. Because Dean /always/ has a timer on his shoulder.”

AND THEN YOU RAN THROUGH ALL THE TIMES DEAN'S HEAD WAS ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK AND HE WAS FACING DOWN DEATH OR SOMETHING WORSE WHAT THE HECK. I loved it. It was very painful and very illuminating, and I loved it. This:

“I’m fine Sam, go to sleep.
‘Yeah.’
‘In your own room.’
‘Right. Sorry.’”

That dialogue was so spot on, I swear if I went on Youtube, I could find that scene. What do you MEAN it never happened on the show? WHY NOT, IT'S PERFECT? I'm sorry. Apparently I'm gonna use a lot of CAPITAL LETTERS THIS EVENING. Must be the impeccable writing or something. Anyway, this:

“His energy is fading, his circulation slowing. It’s a cold that feels like his heart’s just taken a jolt there’s no coming back from.
It’s a cold that feels like creeping death.”

And how freakin sad, how brutally tragic, that Dean Winchester knows intimately what that feels like, can already identify the beginnings of his own death. The allusions to 'Faith' are killing me right along with Dean, I swear. And can we talk about that final scene and how beautiful it is? I love Sam's defiance and Dean's steady, unwavering determination to save Sam, no matter what. Because yeah, they've changed and 'bitch, jerk' has sometimes become 'I love you' and 'I'm proud of us' and Sam's not a kid anymore and they've killed Gods but still, STILL, it will always be about saving Sammy. That's all. That's everything. Wow why am I so dang emotional what is happening? (It's the writing again, but I think you probably should've known that and if you didn't, now you do: It's. Your. Writing).
DearHart chapter 24 . 7/6
GAAAAAAAH! I have NO clue what’s gonna happen and I HATE NOT KNOWING WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN! *FLAIL* Sis Sam five away too much by telling her they have the book? Did she maybe already figure that AND THAT’S WHY SHE LET HERSELF GET CAUGHT KNOWING SHE WOULD BE TAKEN TO/!INSIDE! THE BUNKER?! *thud* DAMN YOU for being such a good writer. *shakes fist at screen*
Ps- LOVE YOU! Xoxoxoxoxo