Reviews for Out of the Loop
Cap'nFrances chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Great story. I really liked Archer and the crew's determination to support Trip and Trip's courage,determination and creativity as he created a life for himself despite his disability (and suddenly very useful ability).
csifan2000 chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
Hey great story. Interesting plot. Other than misspelling Jonathan Archer's shortened name (it should have been Jon) great overall. :)
Midnight Dove chapter 7 . 4/24/2003
go trip! cochran award! this was cool, very well thought-out!
Catspaw chapter 7 . 4/20/2003
That was very well-written and a great idea for a story. I enjoyed reading it.
jani chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
Spent 3 weeks in France once with little French,so I can imagine Trip with no story all round and I enjoyed it.
maraschino chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
This is one of my favorite fan fic stories! Keep up the good writing.
Mindy chapter 7 . 2/16/2003
Excellent job! I could see this as an actual episode. Much better than some that have made the airwaves. You have the characters dead on! Thanks for this
Mackenzie chapter 7 . 2/15/2003
This has to be one of the most powerful fics I've ever read. Very well done. I looks foreward to reading more of your work.
Annie Hall chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
Excellent! I am impressed with the ending...I thought I had the story figured out but I was wrong. ;)

Very well written, characters very true to form. Poor Reed being called off his own console by the captain. I could feel him seething there while foriegn hands ran over it.

Annie
plumtuckered chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this story! The plot was well thought out and your characterizations were right on the mark, IMO. I absolutely love the way you worked in the tractor beam! Brilliant! Thank you!
Bek chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
Ahh sweet! Nice ending. Thanks for a wonderful story. I enjoyed every word!
zealousgirl chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
'Whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger' - in the end, this is the message that I get from your story. I strongly believe that the obstacles that we encounter are what make us the people we are. Thanks for making Trip so strong!

I liked how you wrapped this up. A very satisfying end to a wonderful story. I particularly enjoyed the exchange between Trip and Jon- now there is a great friendship.

Looking forward to your next posting. Have a nice day!
Susan217 chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
Hello again. Lovely ending. You'll let CJ and I put this up on our rec page, right? RIGHT?

When we update you will be getting a begging email from me.

This story was clever, intriguing, all about friendship and hope. Marvelous! Thanks so much for writing it. Truly an amazing story! Bravo!
Gotta Love Trip chapter 7 . 2/10/2003
That story was really very good I enjoyed it throughly... I'm at a loss for words.. ok sorry... that was just too easy, but yes i really did enjoy that story and the buddy buddy Archer/Trip without making even SLIGHT indication of A/T THANK YOU and good plot, and uh nice tractor beam addition there.. yeah..
skully chapter 7 . 2/9/2003
this is da bomb. poor hoshi not bein able to communicate with the race. thats so kewl bout trip inventin the tractor beam. awesome!