Reviews for Harry Voorhees
MidnightBlackoftheLunerlily chapter 2 . 4/15
Hi I just wanted to say I like your story so far and can't wait for more.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
When will you update?
CrimsonSylvan chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
Eh when you think on it straight up killing a child, especially one that has basically had it as bad or worse than he did as a child wouldn't be Jason's thing. Hell in my opinion he would sooner take in the boy and even his mother when she was going around all kill crazy wouldn't kill Harry cause his situation would be the same as her son's only unlike Jason he doesn't even have a loving mother to help him(She may have been a nutjob but the fact stands she was a loving mother). So it sort of makes sense that Jasons mother's voice would be telling him how to help Harry rather than to kill him since Harry is innocent. Now as for what either of them would do to the Dursleys on the other hand? Yeah they would die. Likely very horribly. Same goes for the other horror villains you might throw into this story they would change grow to like Harry and likely all be secretly or openly plotting to viciously and brutally murder the dursleys. Let's face it they wont all drop their murder habits entirely and even if they drop most of them the dursleys will be a exception to the change.
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
Ive been waiting for this story for the longest time, I always look forward to these types of stories and wish people would write more of them
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Oooooh Horror crossover! Those two films are my favourite!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
You have my interest. I honestly love reading any story where I can look into the killer's mind. Jason's thoughts on people entering his territory is hilarious. Please update soon as you can! :)
atw2162001 chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Continue the story please. I love it.
Death Hippo chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Norman Bates... Bates hotel... Psycho Reference!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 6/8/2017

I like the idea of Harry changing the killers to the point they aren't cold-blooded, but are still killers.

When you said Michael in Chapter 1, were you talking about Myers? Is so, then why does he know how to perform stitches? Why does any killer know that, if they had no medical degree?
Ftxfusion24 chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
I agree with your idea. Dark harry fics can be good but there are so many of them and it gets kinda old. I would love to see more of this fic although i don't know where you would go with it. would you follow the HP story line or perhaps crossover with creepypasta. Keep up the good work
YumiStar chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Didn't realize I needed a Friday the 13th xHarry Potter Crossover...thanks! Keep up the good work!
mrwelsh24 chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
is Freddy Kruger in this story?
Akumu Kagami chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
This is definitely worth waiting for! :)
newerher3 chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
Definitely worth waiting for ;3
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
I like your idea of harry majorly changing the slashers as harry becoming a slasher is abit bland and would get old very fast {Personal opinion}