Reviews for Dark Legends: Wrath of the Demon King (Rewrite)
174782turoq chapter 2 . 6/26
could you add-on to the story, you've only edited the existing story so far?
Dragoncyber22 chapter 2 . 6/15
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very continue the story.
Pyon chapter 2 . 6/5
Great story! One question I have to ask though is why didn’t they just leave konoha? I know that they could send out hunter nins to catch them but it still would be better then having them stay in the village while the villagers hunt her son.
174782turoq chapter 2 . 4/7
are you going to actually add to the story, or just stop with editing out parts of the original.
SPBRX chapter 1 . 2/17
Hahahahaha the quintuple rashomon barely deflected kyuubi bijoudama and kakashi trues an earth wall hahahahahahaha
lee chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
please update this one next the original was
great but i know you can make this one greater so please update
lee chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
please update this one next the origanl eas great but i know you can make this one greater please update
banajag chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
I don't really know why you stopped making these but these are actually really good. These two chapters were (In my opinion) perfectly balanced. My only critique is that there isn't more of this to read and enjoy! Hope you come back soon with another awesome chapter!
the readomatic chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
please update it's so good
lee chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
please update please
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
UPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdate
arinasution5 chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Go
puppy13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Yes more of this. :3
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
i love it so keep going my friend.
Pablo464 chapter 2 . 10/19/2016