Reviews for Love You Only
Reddiamond29 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Duude! Epiiiic! It's fricking awesome! You're awesome! And btw, if you decided to write that smut-thingie about Daisuke-kaiserin, I'd totally read it!/Reddiamond29
Ceilo chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Continue please XD Poor Yamato...That was kind of harsh of Daisuke, even if the others were really laying it into him. Good luck to him and Ken, and yay for Leafmon!
VazeStream chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
nuo D: update please
red-yuki069 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Aw! That was so adorable! I'm definately moving to 'I-like-ken" land...
Anna chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I love this please continue and update ASAP
Miguels-Lover chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Did you ever happen to write up any more chapters at all?

I realise this was many years ago that you wrote this, but by chance do you have any of the old 'could-have-been' chapters on your harddrive for this? Because this story is brilliant, and even tho you may not be into Digimon anymore, it would be awesome to see more to this story.
New Obsessions chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
I enjoyed it. Thank you!

'I-Like-Ken'-land, population: Daisuke Motomiya.'

That made me blush and giggle. :D

*bows* Bravi
Minkira chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
I made a very unpleasant noise at the end of this chapter that was somewhere in between a laugh, shock, pitty, and sadism... or may be it was a mix.
lukomouse chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE! THE FLUFF IS GOOD!wow that's strange all i've read today are fluffs and really angsty stories.o.0
takuya chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
wow that was very cool i loved it so much plz update soon
Ryouseiteki chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
;_; wahh, sad 3rd chappie. Ken is so cute. o

Ja, Ryouseiteki
Kiley Sullivan chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
I like this! I'd like it even more if it updated. Which it... obviously hasn't, for a long time. *le sigh* Too bad. It's highly cute, very sweet, and very funny. XD Oh Chibimon and Leafmon and the birds and the bees Good times.
Ishikawa Ran chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
be back soon!

-Hiruka, Akira and ChibiChiri!
Kitten Fang chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
Kawaii! What can I say, that's just about the cutest thing I've ever read. Poor, poor Daisuke...

The only criticism I can give is...it's a little confusing the way you sometimes jumped from the Japanese to dub names. Maybe you could revise it to make reading easier?
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
I LOVE this fic! Please finish. I eagerly await it.

You go girl!