Reviews for Subtle Support
badwolffor3ver chapter 74 . 4h
Omg I love it! I love it! I love it! honestly cant wait for the next one too see how the order swear in and the initial meeting of Molly and Hermione. Good luck x
BratGirl1983 chapter 74 . 7/5
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
SkyeMoor chapter 38 . 6/28
The petite witch confidently...
Show, dont' tell. And there's a difference between her showing up once, and doing so repeatedly.
When I have Harry showing up for "lessons" with Snape, he's generally steamrolling in - so boiling over with anger that folks wouldn't expect a ruse (it helps that he's not acting).
SkyeMoor chapter 34 . 6/28
I've got to say, the training parts have been boring so far.
Lucyole chapter 74 . 6/28
Your Story is amazing. I love Hermiones parents there nynes remind me of NavyCis everyone I read them and I love that they are royals that's a real cool spin on her heritage really great idea. The Bart and Moody dup was cool to really fantastic with Barry not being so crazy about Voldy and trying to end him it was really cute how he thought about Hermione. Hooch is a fun character as well we don't see her that much in Storys I think. The Dursley have seen the light at least towards what they had done to Harry and are trieing to better themselfs thats good for them I'm happy for Harry to live now with the granger they ate really amazing. Best thing of course is the relationship of Hermione Severus he has not to hide his feelings and she isn't afraid and happy even for it wohoo. But now the drama will begin with molly's meddling in Lovepotion's oh man that doesn't sound good for poor Harry and I hope it wouldn't work for Hermione don't forget constant vigilance lass. And we sadly have Umbitch as teacher can't change that or there woulnd't be much suspense and arse kicking for Hermione to do, can'the wait to read more soon really great story I enjoy reading it very much. *cookies for mor great inspiration and to keep your spirits in a happy mood to write*
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 74 . 6/28
This is AMAZING! I’m so excited for more.
This is the best line::: Abagail wanted to tell him, but agreed that it wouldn't be smart as he had a bad habit of going to face danger half-cocked. There was only one Harry, they didn't want to lose him to his own stupidity. I loved it!
Chelsea always chapter 74 . 6/25
I can’t wait for the school year and happy their time with Viktor and his family went so well
Bloody brilliant looking forward to the next chapter
dramonie1028 chapter 72 . 6/23
Does Hermione know that Barty got off? It hasn't been mentioned you'd think Severus would know by now and tell her. Also I hope Goyle get to come back for some interactions next year it would probably grate on Draco that they have a working relationship and were on decent terms with each other.
love the story! keep it up!
SuperPsychoNutcase chapter 74 . 6/22
Blood quills right next to self-inking quills... sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. Happy to see another well-written update and I can't wait to see more. :3
Fantomette34 chapter 74 . 6/22
It's always a great pleasure to read a new chapter :) I hate Umbridge...
Thank you for sharing !
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 6/22
Wow, I haven't seen a fic that has Crouch going Light. Interesting, that.
burungmalam chapter 74 . 6/22
I love seeing Molly and Albus scheming... hope you can include more of their plots in the next chapter! Loved this, especially the battle magic sessions. Poor Viktor!