Reviews for A Digital Fairy Tale
wind-master-redmoon chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
ohh this is good
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
UPDATE ALREADY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Zoleth chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
Heh. Great story. Humor and seriousness... great.
Kiwee chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
well this is getting really interesting...plz udpate soon! cant wait to see tai and matt together...oh the fun...buwahahahah..
Ryouseiteki chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
I love this story! Yamato an' Taichi, layin' by a tree, *F*-*-*K*I*N*G* -o- lol My Hentai mind just swoops me into lecher-land without my notice... ; NEway, please continue!

Ja mata, Ryouseiteki
acern chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
Aw. ;_; You haven't updated. Do so! Now! I command thee! We loves teh yaoi!
Clara chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Ah, that's absolutely fantastically adorable. I love it. Very well-written.
Kiley Sullivan chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Cute ; I'm disappointed that there aren't more chapters though. Um, one part really got me confused: the blue fairy and the pink fairy scoping out the auburn-haired betrothed and her servant. I might just be thickheaded, but at some point I think the wrong fairy said something, or... I don't know ; I THINK I figured out who everybody is, but I may be messing things up: King Taichi, Princess Kari, pretty-boy Yamato, Takeru obviously his brother, Yamato's fairies Miyako and Koushiro, Taichi's fairies Mimi and Ken, Countess Sora, servant Daisuke? *looks hopeful* I think it's mostly Koushiro, Ken, and Daisuke that got me a little messed up with both who they were and who they liked... But I'm rambling on, now. Hopefully you'll continue this ;
Black rose of horror chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
oh good gods! this is perfect! you absoulutly MUST update! NOW! *pulls out explosives and ropes and chains*
Catgirl Rahena chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
Aw...And it was going so well too. It's really good so far. Hope you continue. Keep Writing.

Catgirl
Ouvalyrin chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
O: *snickers* HILARIOUS! Continue! It's been over a month.

KenMuse: Only one day longer.

O: SO?
Amethyst Bubble chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Heehhee...I started reading this outloud at one point, and got alot of strange looks from my lil brother. Funny, really really funny! I love it, please update soon!
babydragon chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
damn, this cracks me up... ::grins:: hilarious, it's so good. hope the next chapter is up soon.
Saruka and Naruke chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Saruka: Is the prince Tai?

Naruke: O.o confusing...but I like it!
Nine1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Slightly confused as to who the fiancee is (Sora, right?), the assistant to the fiancee is (Koushirou?), and the identities of the water and forest sprite and the pink and blue fairy (though I'm pretty sure they're Jyou and Mimi). Anyways, I can't wait for the dance scene (and final chapter?). This story is deliciously fun.