Reviews for Valentine's Day
PhoenixLord05 chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
Hahaha! I knew the killer is a girl but I completely forgot about Videl and I thought that it was good but some spelling mistakes and there was a p in the middle of the sentence and I thought, "P... What ever could that mean?" and don't forget the "! Also I think that you need to be better at describing the killings of the people because you just can't have senseless gore without any detail! Also the ribbons on ChiChi( thank god you got the name right!) should have been made out of her flesh because that would have been so cool! Yes! Yes! YES! Vegeta/Goku smut! Must have smut! No Vedil! Don't you dare touch Goku or Vegeta or I will go into this fanfic bring my crazy friend and kill you! No! No! NO! GJ 3)
Topbear chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I read the story half hind behind screen. It is so scary! But it is touching, when vegeta protect kaka with all his might. It changes from funny to horror in one second. Althrrough it is a bit too scary for my usualy taste. That is why it takes so long for me actually start to read. But you are great writer. I wonder whether you are going to finish abhor. This story is brilliant! This story is brilliant! This story is brilliant! This story is brilliant! This story is brilliant! Thousand times. Now I am going to read the rest of the triology.
Cayla chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
One of the best horror stories I have red but the sad part is that these horror stories are scarier then thehorror movies that are out and have been out. I thnk if this was in theathers it would be very scary. I would be scard(Spelled right?) and I don't get scared buy movies often.
yumi chapter 17 . 12/27/2004
dont like it
Creep chapter 17 . 8/10/2004
I haven't read this story yet, but thanks for putting Radiohead's Creep to it!

It's definitely one of my favourite songs.

Wonder why?...erm...
Despondent Dreamer chapter 18 . 9/11/2003
Fwahaha...Great ending Well, now I must go read Phobia...BTW, Brutal Fate's chap 7 MIGHT come out tonight, but then again it might take me until tomorrow to post it O_o; I'm taking forever on it X_X Thanks for reviewing me...and I have returned the favor *scuttles off to read Phobia*

-May the spoofs guide you-
Despondent Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Holy bleep! That is so freaky and cool! I love it! *hugglies the ebilness of Gohan dying and being chopped into bite size chunks and his own blood being used for the card written to Goku and and and...* Wow. So cool *goes back to reading* I think I'll find plenty of interest in this little series...*smirks*

-May the spoofs guide you-

Mouse
Vicky-V chapter 18 . 8/17/2003
Wow! I'll be honest, it took me a while to read this, other things kept on cropping up but I've just finished it now! WO HO!

I loved it. A cool gore/horror thing has always been my favourite. I've always been a gore freak.

The story was so good and who would have guessed that Videl was the murderer? WOW! ANd what a place to end! Evil, evil!

Woah, I gotta go read the sequel. Hopefully Goku or Vegeta will kill the bitch. I'm not much of a Videl fan myself.
Suhyo chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
AHH I love it! Videl is one damned bitch.. I hate her! okay sorry.. She hurt my poor little Vegeta! whaa! *huges her vegeta plush toy and cries*

(sweetandsourblast or kell-chan told me about this story)
MiraiGee-Chan chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
hello lil boy *heavy breathing* im going to rape you... you look pretty ...*more heavy breathing* TASTY!

LoL! wow! poor goku! not much V/G in there... owell! i seriously didn't figure it out till like tha end! im such a dumb blond... hey! now that Videl's got blonde hair... does that mean shes stupid? anyway! it was great! kept me on tha edge of ma seat! yay! need more! specially meeds more G/V yummyness!

will read tha sequel.. NOW!1

A.K.
dreamer chapter 18 . 5/26/2003
Wow! That was so good! I loved it. I love mystery and horror and especially happy endings. I am hopping that this does end happily in the next stories.
The Freaky Humor chapter 17 . 4/4/2003
DAMN! THAT WAS A GOOD FIC! Well i'm off to read the sequel! i'll be reviewing there too!
Zaluki chapter 17 . 3/31/2003
Whoohoo!

*Get's exited*

I can't wait for the sequel!

I didn't expect the part that vegeta actually would die! That was a shock! *Clenches her hart very dramaticly, drops and faints*

I can'r wait for the sequel! Oh wait, i said that allready.

_;
sweetandsourblast god i never sing in chapter 17 . 3/31/2003
DAMN It! Videl! Ugg I hate that bitch! This is the best fanfic i ever read. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Can't wait for the sequal!
Nelia chapter 17 . 3/31/2003
Ahn you have to be kidding me O_O She's not dead yet, my god...poor Goku, will the nightmare never end? You better write that sequel real quick... The suspence is killing me...

Nelia