Reviews for Angry, Angry Wizards
erik chapter 5 . 11/24
An intriguing and entertaining story.
Kithrin chapter 3 . 10/7
rereading this, i noteced several er... mistakes.

#8 was the one that gave her core to 88 when she and i belive 9 was kidnapped, and akitsu should have been done LONG before haiane. as one is a single digit, and the other is a triple digit.
sondowth chapter 5 . 9/2
Please update this story soon
AnimeGoji91 chapter 5 . 7/12
Oh this so going to be chaos and wonderful and please continues this story and I what to read more of your Chapters please!?
AnimeGoji91 chapter 4 . 7/12
Holy Shit Balls did Harry tell Homura he a girl and also what the hell is wrong with people and yes genders are male to female or female to male because it's weird and oh my god I do not what to know ok back to your story please continues this story!?
AnimeGoji91 chapter 3 . 7/12
So cool and so awesome of the story and hope you put more adventure to kick ass!
AnimeGoji91 chapter 2 . 7/12
Now Harry have a new Sekirei her name is Akitsu who join his Harem with Karasuba and Haihane now that is Awesome and is getting good!
Now Harry have a new Sekirei name Akitsu who join his Harem with Karasuba and Haihane and now this getting AWESOME!
AnimeGoji91 chapter 1 . 7/12
Holy Shit Now that is KICK ASS and Harry going to have Harem of Anime Girls so Please continue this story please!?
Rebmul chapter 4 . 5/5
love this story and I so want more
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 3/15
More plz this is a fun storyline
Icigo Uzumaki chapter 5 . 2/17
I have just found this story and it has been VERY entertaining. I hope you start writing it again as I love how you are writing Harry's personality. Also Minaka being turned loose on the British Magical community is freaking awesome!
BorderLand chapter 5 . 2/14
If his former friends ever see that Harry become a part time sadistic bastard they might as well faint. You can't keep those monster in female form under control without being some serious monster yourself.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 5 . 11/27/2018
huh. interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
Just a point out, Minato is actually quite intelligent.

He just has major confidence issues and he's similar to Hermione in being a nervous wreck prior to an exam.

The confidence issues causes him to second and triple guess himself and thus making far more errors and thus failing the tests.

Simplest solution?
Shove a calming draught down his throat before he sits one.

Deals with the nerves and should counter him doubting his original answers.

Once he has some successes under his belt, than his confidence issues should become less of a problem.

Will still probably need medication for high stress situations. As you'd need something as drastic as being stuck in a warzone and surviving to get over that flaw. (And yes, that's a reference to Vimesenthusiast and one of his few or only non-cross story.)