Reviews for Jason Todd: The Not-So-Outlaw
Zaraih chapter 46 . 9/24
I really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing!
How did you get it to end with the beginning? And is there a sequel, so that every time the outlaws go looking for penguins of all things a world ending enemy shows up and they have to deal with it.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 46 . 5/29
I adore this story. I can not praise it highly enough I would love to see more (have you ever thought about expanding this or possibly writing one about how the bat bro’s deal with Tim being kidnapped turned into a mini joker, I mean i would love to see how you write about that and how the boys rescue him and save him)
SoberFrost chapter 46 . 4/19
First of all, I want to say that you did an amazing job portraying Jason, showing the depth of his character and building up his time with the shadows/the lazarus syndrome/his backstory as a child.

I especially loved how you described his ability to relate to victims of crime. How you built up his role as the savior of crime alley, something that often went criminally underrepresented in the Red Hood representation I've seen.

All around great work!
Man285 chapter 46 . 3/25
nice
RedHoodieGirl141 chapter 46 . 2/24
beautiful human being,you!

Who taught you how to write,man? You're better,dare I say,then any of those fools at DC! The whole time I was reading,I could easily picture every scene,from Tim chilling in Jason's loft to the (very scary,actually)mural of Red -Good-Father Bruce made me laugh so hard,and Jason was portrayed perfectly as his awesome badass ,LOVE,LOVE!
K-Rock 1315 chapter 46 . 2/4
Great story, thanks for the enjoyable time!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be done by an amateur writer; I want a sequel!
TacoKing23 chapter 15 . 12/31/2019
I would like it noted that I love how this story is part Jason Todd's redemption, and part Jason Todd's adventures in home renovation.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/3/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to see the kid's reactions when Jason visited him!
Glorificate chapter 46 . 12/2/2019
This story is fantastically done! I adore it. You've done an excellent job of writing Jason's character, as well as Bruce's and everyone else. You have no idea how much I appreciate this story and the time you put into it. I feel like I understand Jason on a much deeper level, so thank you. You are an incredible author, please never stop writing, even if you share it with no one. Skills on this level deserve to be exercised. You are beautiful, this story is beautiful, and both my sister and I were up till 4 in the morning reading it before we forced ourselves to sleep. I speak for both of us when I say that reading this gave us plenty of energy, regardless of earlier feelings. Thank you thank you thank you for your magnificent work.
B00kFan chapter 46 . 11/30/2019
I really love this story! I laughed, I squeaked, I slammed my phone down because I'm not stupid enough to throw it in frustration. You're an amazing writer and I felt like you portrayed all of the characters beautifully. This story hooked me in an way I haven't been for a while, and I'm really grateful for that even though it kept me up past 4 am on a day I needed to be up at 5:30. Thank you for sharing such a phenomenal piece.
suzanna chapter 46 . 11/27/2019
Absolutely a treat to read thank you so much.
MirkwoodWarrior2 chapter 46 . 10/14/2019
This...this is a masterpiece. It's not often I find such good Jason fanfictions- good grammar, a solid plot, accurate characteristics...please, PLEASE make more stories!
Hitokimi chapter 46 . 8/25/2019
I think this is one of the best Red Hood redemption / family rebonding stories I’ve come across. I lived Jason’s personality, and loved that it also had Cass and Steph. The only ones missing were Kate and Luke ( batwoman and Batwing) I would SO love to see how Kate and Jason would get along. They’re basically the same with the use of guns and that killing bad guys is easier then not killing them.. even if Dick did convince her to switch to rubber bullets