Reviews for Jason Todd: The Not-So-Outlaw
wolfvane14744 chapter 46 . 10/22
Loved this story
BriarRose WinterRose chapter 1 . 9/10
After reading this whole story, I've realised this is the most enjoyable story I've read in ages! I've only recently rediscovered my love for Batman and Co. and this story was awesome! I'm not sure if you're still active on the site, but I would love to see a squeal one day!
I just opened this fanfic after a while
The first sentence I read had oracle and Jason in it so I thought that u was reading a Pjo or Hoo fanfiction
That’s actually what I was wondering the other day
Why in the hell are they allowed to use bata ranges if they’re as sharp as knives
Could you write Superman and the Batfam's reaction when they realize Jason broke into the fortress of Solitude and took the motherlode?
I can imagine Jason's horror when Dick breaks into his apartment and try to hug him
Yup.
A dead ward of Bruce Wayne coming to legally buy a building
Poor little wing ...
Hahahaha... Revenge on Supes! I like it! What a precious piece of art you created. I so enjoyed it. I was I bit disappointed about the lack of interaction with Damian. And I hoped that Dick would get a bigger role but I still enjoyed it. Only the fact that you let the Komer live is extremely unsetisfying...
Noooooooo! Don't let the bastard live!
Glorious! Jason and Damian just checkmate Disck, Tims and Bruces stupid logic! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 46 . 12/27/2020
I love this so much, me and my sister have read this more times than I can count! really hope you decide to do a sequel!
Zaraih chapter 46 . 9/24/2020
I really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/3/2020
How did you get it to end with the beginning? And is there a sequel, so that every time the outlaws go looking for penguins of all things a world ending enemy shows up and they have to deal with it.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 46 . 5/29/2020
I adore this story. I can not praise it highly enough I would love to see more (have you ever thought about expanding this or possibly writing one about how the bat bro’s deal with Tim being kidnapped turned into a mini joker, I mean i would love to see how you write about that and how the boys rescue him and save him)