Reviews for Not So Civil War
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Wow, you did a great job with this! With your universe fairly different, I was wondering if you would talk about this, or just skip over it. I'm glad you wrote it, and I think it was masterfully done! But please, please write another chapter! Poor Steve, he is so...so...off by this. The whole family is. I hoped you would write a time when they came to heads with this, Steve keeping it a secret has been mentioned a few times, and I have to admit I really wanted to see the consistency kept of the consequences of keeping secrets, no matter if it is one of the "kids" or one of the grown-ups. I hope somebody takes care of him.

I know this is kind of a weird paring, but what about Odin? I think all of the others from this generation are too close to it. Bucky helped to cause it, so not really right. Coulson- he helped Bucky, but it just doesn't seem right. I can't see May or Pepper doing it, and Nick would have had to known about it as well. And we know Odin is here, and he seems to be somewhat separated from the other family groups in terms of contact. This would help to integrate him more into relationship with everyone else. And he knows how much pain hurtful/angry separation with a son can cause; he may be the only one who can really sympathize with Steve.

I love the new characters, and cannot wait to see what happens with Hope and Scott, as well as Jessica, Patsy, and the other Hope.

Regardless of what happens, I can't wait for the new chapter! Hope you update soon! You are such an amazing author!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
What a great story! I hope you update soon! I was reading the reviews and I also think Odin talking to Steve would be a cool idea. It might start as just a verbal discussion, but then actually lead into something else. Hope to see something soon!
Downey for President chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
That was a good one :)
I really hope you include Scott :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I love the way you constructed this. I wasn't sure how you were gonna deal with the events in civil war but you did an amazing job. I love each s s every chapter of this series.
Tamara chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Great chapter I love it when you update. I can't wait until the next update. Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Noooooo! Second chapter, second chapter! I love how you brought Hank in here, that was well timed. It was cool to finally see Jessica too!

I definitely think Steve needs it as well. Either, he lets his upset get to him and he does something stupid with the situation with Jessica, for avoiding Tony and hurting him, or they see him so unhappy someone steps in.

As for who...I agree that it shouldn't be Bucky. Not for this. I don't know how Could would handle spanking his idol; might be hard with how much he looks up to him. Maybe Fury? Or...even Odin? I mean, he has experience with letting estranged sons due to his actions stay away, and experience with how much it can hurt. Actually, I would love to see that, or at least more for Odin's family's thoughts on all this. I can see Loki doing something as well some point soon. Maybe he helps Jessica sneak out?

Regardless, these are just some of my ideas/ requesys, can't wait to see what comes up next, whatever it is! Totally needs a second chapter though. Love your stuff, can't wait to read more!
reader82 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
How do you do that? I loved it. Every story perfect. You're amazing.

But seriously? This is where you stop? That's cruel and unuaual punishment. It's breaking my heart to see Tony and Steve like that. Of course it's great for Tony to have Hank but please, reunite them soon. Can't wait for everything to go back them being ok.