Reviews for The AVIS Band
AnneNGil chapter 7 . 3/23/2021
Oh boy, Charlie... Definitely epic...
AnneNGil chapter 5 . 3/23/2021
Another great chapter! Man, Gil is everywhere!

My favorite string of words this chapter: Range Rover Roy ready

LOL
AnneNGil chapter 4 . 3/23/2021
My fav part:

Oh my god! Anne Shirley, if you're going on a date with Roy Gardner, I think I'm going to wet myself!"

"Are you sure you haven't already?" Anne rolled her eyes, laughing at Diana.

I seriously laughed out loud so much that my kids in the other room had to check in with me. Lol!
AnneNGil chapter 3 . 3/23/2021
This is the perfect storm of characters all in one go, isn't it? Gil, Charlie, Roy... All all vying for Anne's attention. Oh boy! Honestly, based on what I've read so far, I'd hope Anne ends up with Roy. Gil is going to have to be more likable if I'm going to rute for him and Anne. Lol!
AnneNGil chapter 2 . 3/23/2021
Love this so much! Definitely silly. I really need some silliness right about now. Lol!

2 questions in my mind: 1) what is Anne's modern background? Foster child? Certainly not orphanage. 2) were Dianna and Anne friends prior to college? I think so.

I'll have to keep a look out for answers.
AnneNGil chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
Oh my goodness, this is hilarious and fun! I haven't read much modern day Anne fanfic. This is just awesome how you've modernized the characters. The best part, in my opinion, is when the man with the deep melancholy voice spilled a drink on Anne! Loved seeing Roy portrayed this way. Ha!
Denie1943 chapter 17 . 11/5/2020
This is a lovely story and I can hardly imagine how you stopped short of their declaration of LOVE. And, then you let the story end leaving our imagination to write a future. Wouldn't a sequel be appropriate! Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2019
I just read this whole story. I absolutely loved it! it was so funny and romantic. I loved the way you wrote everyone especially Phil and her many hats and Di and all her enthusiasm. I was swooning over Gil the whole time, just like Anne. All the shirtlessness, all the kissing. Yes please! Great story!
nnga chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
great story! it was so fun to read it!
aidobmac chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
ok, i love then nod to king jeff-but nina simone sang it first. no other complaints!
AerisHeartily12 chapter 17 . 3/1/2017
I know I'd taken a break from reading, but things got busy and then I decided I wanted to wait and read the rest of your story when it was done :) I'm so glad I did because I was able to binge the last remaining chapters without having to wait ;) This is probably one of the only modern AUs I've enjoyed for AoGG. Thanks for sharing that 'funny little chapter on a whim' :) I especially loved how you incorporated a quote from AoA...I think it ties everything together nicely :) I see you have a new story up, so I look forward to checking that one out soon!
bee chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
fun! great way to update the characters yet keep them true. :) Gil reciting poetry - i could die!
cindy crain chapter 17 . 1/30/2017
love this so much! cant wait for the next update:)
HufflepuffMarie chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
FINALLY got around to reading this, and it was gorgeous as ever. I hope you'll consider continuing the story - I'm sure there are many places you could take this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Thanks for sharing your work! This was phenomenal! It's by far my favourite fanfics of Anne and Gil and you've done such a great job translating everything to the modern au. Hope to read more of your work!
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »