Reviews for The Hero with a MOUTH
Okay, I'm officially curious. How does 'get arrested because girl called you a pervert' turn into a proper pairing?
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 7 . 8/3
Please update soon it has been roughly 3years give or take 25 days or so since you last updated so please update soon!
szlekane chapter 1 . 7/14
I vote for Mount the Lady, & Itsokay Kindau!
Kamikisekai chapter 7 . 4/14
its been 3 years bud whens the next update
loulloko chapter 7 . 2/2
what
Bob the reviewer chapter 1 . 1/4
Chapter 1 grammatical correction time, because while occasional grammar mistakes are OK, the density of errors in this story ruins immersion.

Tense is your most egregious error constantly. Just look at your first major paragaraph. He is looking around with a smile. He then couldn't help but wonder what the future hold (should be held) for him. Until he notice (should be noticed) a weakly old woman who was crossing the other side. Out of nowhere a 10 wheeler truck was rampaging through the streets and smashing other cars in front of it. He notice (should noticed) it was out of control, the driver was drunk more likely sleeping (this fragmentary sentence after the comma reads brutally). The handsome and devilishly cute man was about to flee but he notice (should be noticed) the senior, in reflex the man runs (should be ran) towards the defenseless old woman who was frozen and can't (shoud be couldn't ) move because of the horror she sees in front of her eyes (questionable verbage as well). The truck was just a meter away from her, and then a hand pushes her away to her dreadful faith, (this sentence makes absolutely no sense). The truck hits something but it was not the woman, it was the man who save (should have been saved) her, he was just lying on the ground blood was covering his body, his bones were broken and his eyes were lifeless. (Also a problematic sentence for a few reasons gramatically, but I won't go too deep.)

I suggest you find a beta reader to fix these mistakes if you aren't a native English speaker. If you are, then say the sentences out loud before you submit them, and if they seem unnatural then change them. That's my advice.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 11/25/2019
Oh fck off
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/25/2019
Is the principle meant to be ret*rded or something? He doesn't know the guy was a kid. Wtf are you doing?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
All it took was 1 minute t know this story was crap.
Shahzeb chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
so apparently checking out a girl is a crime from where u come from what feminazi shithole do u live in where police detain kids for staring at a girl. completely retarded not to mention the hideous grammar anyways good luck with your story
MikeHoxBig chapter 7 . 6/22/2019
I stand corrected. It did get worse.
MikeHoxBig chapter 3 . 6/22/2019
Err... I thought this Guy wasn’t supposed to be a Gary Stu that is surrounded by hot chicks. Welp... could be worse
The Winged Merchant chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
I think this fic is pretty good. Sure a lot of people are saying "it's flawed" and "your ruining the good name of Deadpool" but I think this story is a bit more interesting than if you just reincarnated Deadpool or sent him in his fully adult body. Don't let others get to you. I know from experience that, most of the time, they're just haters who are looking on something to hate.
jaalco chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
this physically hurt to read
Hi chapter 1 . 12/17/2018