Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
NEETsoc chapter 9 . 6/11
Two chapters to go yet it is complete?
Well, that was lovely, and interesting. Really nice little short, I can see you've at least shelved the idea of expanding on it which is fine really, though you should probably edit your authors notes throughout.

There were statements to the effect that the story is going to expand, including the last chapter where you say there could be two more.

Honestly it's a nice little ending on its own for me, I enjoyed it, always happy to read your wonderful works.
Marcusss chapter 9 . 4/27
I can see you have fagged this fic as complete? I guess this chapter works as appropriate ending. But I'm kind of surprised
The Invisible Pretender chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
It’s interesting, seeing Jona in a different light. Not just the “mostly stable with bouts of unstableness” happening.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
A romance with crazy, but self-consistent, characters, written with a discontinuous, but coherent, timeline. I love it, it's fucking brilliant (please excuse my language). Take your time to update, this is well worth waiting for.
AUareAwesome chapter 9 . 7/8/2017
I love all your Another Realm stories. Was cautious of this one but the more I read the more I liked it. Him and Sederis do make for a strange but good couple. Looking forward to more
envy34 chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
I genuinely love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
Loved it. Please continue.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
A good chapter, I eagerly await more.
Mercsenary chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
What are these warm and fluffy feelings from a Katkiller story.

This is weird!
Tusken1602 chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
It makes me cringe slightly: not at the relationship, but in slight anticipation of the actual ending that Kean is likely to get in the AR main story.
Somehow I fear it will infinitely less tranquil.
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
Well, that will be a fun familiy reunion with all the kids and parents xD
gods-own chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
good stuff
FloridaMagpie chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
Appealingly domestic, which is equally surprising and touching, given the subjects.
deadtrooper chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
this probably the best side story i ever read. sad that it is a one shot and not a whole series but athough it will be short it is a very good story. overall an awesome chapter.
good luck and keep on writting p.s. really want to see other character reaction to sederis being pregnant with cieran child.