Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
The Invisible Pretender chapter 9 . 12/10
It’s interesting, seeing Jona in a different light. Not just the “mostly stable with bouts of unstableness” happening.
A romance with crazy, but self-consistent, characters, written with a discontinuous, but coherent, timeline. I love it, it's fucking brilliant (please excuse my language). Take your time to update, this is well worth waiting for.
AUareAwesome chapter 9 . 7/8
I love all your Another Realm stories. Was cautious of this one but the more I read the more I liked it. Him and Sederis do make for a strange but good couple. Looking forward to more
envy34 chapter 9 . 6/8
I genuinely love this story.
Loved it. Please continue.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 9 . 6/4
A good chapter, I eagerly await more.
Mercsenary chapter 9 . 6/3
What are these warm and fluffy feelings from a Katkiller story.

This is weird!
Tusken1602 chapter 9 . 6/3
It makes me cringe slightly: not at the relationship, but in slight anticipation of the actual ending that Kean is likely to get in the AR main story.
Somehow I fear it will infinitely less tranquil.
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 9 . 6/3
Well, that will be a fun familiy reunion with all the kids and parents xD
gods-own chapter 9 . 6/3
good stuff
FloridaMagpie chapter 9 . 6/3
Appealingly domestic, which is equally surprising and touching, given the subjects.
deadtrooper chapter 9 . 6/3
this probably the best side story i ever read. sad that it is a one shot and not a whole series but athough it will be short it is a very good story. overall an awesome chapter.
good luck and keep on writting p.s. really want to see other character reaction to sederis being pregnant with cieran child.
griezz chapter 9 . 6/3
Cieran and Sideris continue to show aspects of why I thought that they would work, back when the issue first arose. With Jona, most people don't understand her. Many that do understand her tend to want or need things from her. Cie does not truly need anything from Jona, whether money, protection or anything; he understands her while not asking for anything in return. He is simply there for her. What Cie does get out of it is that Jona is a strong, dominant woman who can take care of herself, but who still needs him and only him.
BJ Hanssen chapter 9 . 6/3
Cieran and Sederis are two very different, but very interesting characters that you play off each other exceptionally well. I continue to enjoy this :)
seabo76 chapter 9 . 6/3