Reviews for Biggest Obstacle
jerry.tiberlake864 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Omg dude I wasn't expecting that, seriously. Me in the back of my head was like 'she's probably playing with herself' I'm okay with, but then you mention it was not a sex toys or whatever but rather another woman -I... speechless. Yeah keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Oh dear, I know what she was about to say but is she gay or bi? Is this a recent or lifelong thing?
(In other words, is there no hope at all?)
And did she really have no idea Nick was interested?
Still the "mate" thing has to be a shock, not least of all because now he can't even emotionally bear to be around her thinking (knowing?) it's hopeless...

Very nicely done! Hit me right in the feels because you just want them both to be happy. Ideally together but here her happiness unintentionally eradicates his...
Yozia chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wow. Just, wow. That was amazing! Is this complete? Cause I'm kinda curious to see if this goes anywhere. Regardless, it's an original idea executed skillfully; well done.
alda61 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Nice I Like ItD
Hiphop4eva chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is sad bro :( But when I read the Judy and Mary scene I was like ''Lol ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)''
GUNSLINGER99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
No nopnope nope nope, I read this on tumbler and it put me in an emotional depression like nothing I've ever had. For my mental health I will stay away from this. That being said it is very good writing.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3