Reviews for Changes
Emperor Serperior chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
I would liked to review quicker, but there was a lot of stuff I needed to do. XP

Excuses aside, I shall now get onto the said review;

What I liked during the part with Team Rocket was Jessie sticking her tongue out, I found that to be funny. XD

It was also beneficial to the story in the aspect that it kept her in character.

For the most part, I liked the dialogue, although...

"The boss will be so happy!"

Ugh...I doubt Giovanni would have truly been satisfied with anything, but it's good that Jessie was in-character here, that's exactly what she would say. :3

I also found it funny that the "treasure" wasn't really a treasure after all... XD

The Pokemon Battle with Bill was entertaining, and...I don't exactly know what to say about the later part. XP

I'd like to make this review longer, but work really took it out of me today. XP

I shall see what's next, it's likely to be...most interesting. _
St.James1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Not love... lust.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
wow a wonderful chapter friend let me said anithing you're a great writters guys so see you in the next chapter or the next story very soon friend so see you later Them friends. Samurott1987~.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Wow Excellent chapter friend see you in the next chapter Samurott1987~.
ChloboShoka chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
This was awesome. Especially that scene. Ash's line about the condom is gold.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Well Ash fell in a sleep good chapter see you in the next chapter, rigth now.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
well they're started the funy thing's see you later in the next chapter very soon friend. Samurott1987~.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
wow Ash is very jeaulosy uhhh wow him protec at Misty from Giorgio.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
well yea to you Ash excellent chapter see you in the next, chapter friend.
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Let me said that this fic is wonderful so I want ask something at the autors, may be can you should give me permission for the translated this storie at Spanish you have all credits for the creation from this. Samurott1987~
ChloboShoka chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I remember Baroness Shelpy in Firered/Leafgreen. This was a really fun chapter. I like the reference to Daisy/Tracey's relationship. I wonder if we'll see their relationship. Ash learning about sexual stuff is completely amusing.
ChloboShoka chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Even though everyone wants to see Misty and Ash together a lot of people also seem pretty jealous. I think adding Lorelei and Lance as a couple was a pretty cool idea. They would make a nice couple. I think their interactions together during the elite four would have been interesting.
Emperor Serperior chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
First and foremost, I must apologize for not making this review longer. It's a long story, but I'll sum it up right here; I worked at a warehouse today, it was excessively hot, and it robbed me of the needed energy to make a longer review.

That being said, I'll do the best I can with what I have. XP

I won't complain about Ash losing a league here, since there's been numerous fanfics where he's won several leagues and well...we both know how the Pokemon anime treats this. To be honest, Ash has actually made achievements greater than winning a league in the actual canon, such as saving the world quite a few times. The first time he saved the world was in the first movie, where he jumped between Mew & Mewtwo during their battle and stopped the rampage that would have ended the world before it left Mewtwo's island. :P

As for the part with Serena, I won't criticize this either. A lot can happen in eight years, and since the anime's canon most likely won't elaborate on Ash beyond the days where he's ten, there's no validation in saying that she couldn't have suffered from whatever plagued her. Furthermore, whether she leaves at the end of the XY anime or not, there's no guarantee that she wouldn't have rejoined Ash after the anime's theoretical end. However, the same can be said about anyone. XP

After reading the part where the sensational asshats (excuse the infantile proclamation) are mentioned by Misty, that reminded me of something that...I won't mention here, it's too colorful in a sense.

By the way...

"Ash, are you still wearing the same boxers that you left home with eight years ago?"

Wouldn't Ash have physically outgrown those by now? o_0

Overall, this was rather interesting, and I'm very curious on what's next.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Ground control to Major Bayleef. This was a really fun chapter.
ChloboShoka chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
This fic was so fun to read and even more fun to work with you. XD The battles and the hot spring scene are my favourites.