Reviews for Beyond His Mask Beyond His Zanpakuto
F3mi chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
The two silhouettes practically gave away their identities, Indra and Ashura. I am guessing this Yasei Kurosaki is going to play a large role in this. He's most likely Ichigo's ancestor and perhaps Ichigo's final Getsuga form is related to Yasei's power. Now Yamamoto with a Sharingan is bad news to anybody he fights with..
The intention of the silhouettes is still not very clear. Do they intend to help out Yamamoto or Nieve?
F3mi chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
Did Yamamoto just pull an Aizen? I genuinely thought he was killed. A lot of gore in this chapter, I guess I see why it's M rated. Not that I mind the gore though, it makes the violence more realistic. I can see the improvements made already to who is doing what to whom. Thanks. Till next time.
superprime chapter 9 . 3/29/2017
wow this story is not what i thought it would be and not for the better right now i'm on the edge of not reading this i do hope you save this story or rebooting is were it doesn't jump around and focus on Hagoromo and Hamura like you should but in tell thin i'm not going to read any more of this.
F3mi chapter 9 . 3/28/2017
Wow that was an epic fight!
I guess it is due to how much attention you pay to detail. It was well described.
There were times when I lost track of who was doing what but that's probably because I read it in a loud place.
awwal chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
this was epic then confusing when I learnt Gran Fisher was Gran Rey.. You obviously have something big planned..
F3mi chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Did Ryuken just go Might Guy on Grand Fisher? The fight sure was action packed. I am guessing Sasuke's time has already gone in this timeline since you mentioned Indra's Arrow.
The title of this chapter really is fitting.
Since the whole Gotei 13 showed up it is safe to assume that Yamamoto is also here. The only thing now left is fourteenth person. I do not want to guess who.
Overall I enjoyed the chapter.
F3mi chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
The action in this chapter was very god.
It seems the Hollows in this story are a little different from the ones in canon. I don't recall just any Hollow being able to fire a Gran Rey Cero or is the Hollow in this chapter a Vasto Lorde?
I am guessing this is not Grand Fisher or maybe it's Grand Fisher who evolved differently.
I hope Masaki will survive Ywhach's power sucking thing.
awwal chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
really, this is so impressive. The story line is remarkable and the direction it went with those letters and Hamura becoming pissed off at hollows was great..
Good work
F3mi chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
That fight was epic.
I reviewed last chapter but for some reason it hasn't shown up. So far I like where I think this is going
F3mi chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Good chapter. Though I think things escalated quickly in this chapter. I was thinking you were going to use a sort of misunderstanding that would arise after thousands of years when Hamura and Hagoromo are long gone. Though I am very much interested in your version. Till next time.
F3mi chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Firstly, I am surprised that this story has just one review. It is way too good.

So far I like the idea/plot of this story. If you can pull of that 50,000 words chapter then that will be the longest chapter I have ever read.
longshotqb chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Looks awesome so far, totally wanted a story like this to come forth and here it is. :)

Honestly with the horrible way Bleach is ending, almost anything that actually explains the SS/HM/SK at all would be wonderful. XD

All I ask is try to tie the story together in a way that doesn't scream forced, example Aizen gets summoned to meet Hagoromo or Hamura, more like he would have overheard from the captains talking about the RG which would lead Aizen to research into them more and then he draws conclusions from there.

Having a complicated/mysterious story is half the fun, just make sure it logically flows or is explained as misinformation(with hints beforehand like a scene where something is missing when it should not like a person or an object) that later makes the plot make sense.

For storyline wise, Character A is almost always calm yet kind, as Character B knows, however when Character B meets Character A at his home he is still calm but much less kind than usual trying to get character B to leave. For this example that could leave an impression that the person is plotting something they don't want coming to light.

If you left out the scene that shows that part, it would make Character A becoming evil or breaking the rules, seem too sudden and abrupt. You also don't want to make it blatantly obvious, like he now hides in a dark shadow whenever he talks now.

I don't want to badger you with this, just want to show you to not make characters turn on a dime with no build up and make the story seem weaker than it could be.

Look forward to how you go with this. :P