Reviews for The Mosquito
Stormhound12 chapter 4 . 11/4
Please return to this, its really interesting and is pretty good. I wont lie and say this is the best ive ever read, but i haven't seen any grammatical errors and the flow is quite fluid, for lack of a better term. It would be awesome to see this go further. Kudos, and keep on writing!
Akira Desuuu chapter 4 . 9/9
Got to chapter 4 and I like it so far.
Finding a story about Mosquito Girl was hard as it is a rare find. I was always interested in these minor characters who had a short screen time as opposed to the main characters.

Seeing her transform into a more human appearance was strange as well as funny, and I'm having a hard time imagining how she looks like that.

I wonder if she will have friendly or romantic relations with someone. A possible candidate could be mumen rider.

That creepy neighbor could be a problem down the line, and I wonder whats gonna happen.
Also there is no tag for Mosquito Girl?
12lawmanj chapter 4 . 3/24
Will there be another chapter someday?
Because this is really interesting.
Gonzo chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Please continue! There are so many interesting things you could do with the story, season 2 is right around the corner!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2018
When’s the next chapter?
s murd3rf4c3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
Continuará?
The Observer chapter 4 . 1/10/2018
Interesting story. Great premise. Mosquito Girl is a fascinating person/creature to write a fanfiction about and your introduction to her starting a new life in Z-City held great promise I must say. Your writing is on point and doesn't bore. A few grammatical mistakes here and there but they can be easily glossed over and remedied with a bit of proof-reading.

It's a shame you didn't continue beyond the introductory phase of the story. I guess a case of writer's block or lack of interest in the story caused you to stop. Alas how good things come to an end.

Still, it was fun reading while it lasted. Thank you for the (brief) story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
IDK if I even may ask, being just a guest...but, um, could you please continue?
Elfetrange chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Love this story ! I can't wait to read the next chapter, but it look like you are not the speedy type Anyway, this story is really good, so take as much time as you want to write the next one, and I'll be here to read it \o/
QuentinTNT chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
I Like this chapter pls continue.
Fragalaga chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
Hey! Good stuff. Keep it going!
HyperionATLAS chapter 4 . 5/12/2017
NNOOOOOOOOOOO !? SHIT! this was the latest chapter as of 5/12/2017! NOOOO! now i have to wait for the next chapter! NOOO! Alright well that was enough of that now the wait for the next amazing chapter of The Mosquito. so uhh yea toon in next time i guess.
Bomberguy789 chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
This looks to be getting interesting! I wonde how the monsters will react to finding out Aedes is a monster. Just wanted to point put, I'm pretty sure that Boros was the first time Man ever met any aliens. I also don't see how the heroes can stop a natural disaster, but there are so many at least one of them must have a useful power (other than enhanced strength, speed and durability). And I take it the grandson is Mumen Rider? Anyway, this story is looking pretty gosh darn cool to coninue reading!
Mallory S. Nocturne chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
This looks very interesting...
Bomberguy789 chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
I almost forgot to ask, will ypu expand on the scene with the little girl in the last chapter? I'm guessing it was Mosquito girl before she was Mosquito girl, and I think it would be interesting to read.