Reviews for The Warmth of a Horcrux
volandkl08 chapter 5 . 8/21
No more! need more...
FanWarrior16 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
This was a very interesting fic. You did an excellent job on it. :)
Michael J. O'Malley chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
I think I would really like to see more of this but what you have so far is interesting despite being smut oriented.
Twilightfans chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
I greatly enjoyed everything you've written of this story so far. I hope you decide to continue writing.
Ogrebear chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Very interesting.

More please!
Layrosa chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
I love your story
Pennyfay36 chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
very different I think I like this story.
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Poor Harry LOLOL I love that each soul piece is basically having their wicked way with him XD
Death Wand chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
i liked your story! it's very good, loved reading it!
PsychWard158 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
This is so amazing! I've never seen a premise like this one, and now that I have I can hardly believe that more people haven't thought of it! Please keep writing! I'd be more than willing to be a sounding board for ideas if you need one. I can't sign up to be a beta because I haven't submitted any stories, but that's because most of my stories are original fiction, so this isn't the site for them...
Meissa6 chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
I know you said that this wasn't really supposed to be a full-blown story, but I am deciding to call it such. After all, I have never read anything like this before and it definitely has enough plot to be considered one.

I absolutely love how you portray Tom. You would think it would get really lonely for the horcruxes, especially considering most of them (minus Nagini and Harry) had not had contact with another human in decades.
Scaranpannoir chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Aaaaw, this was really cute, you know? What's at the bottom of the A/N, tho? (If you're putting in a link there it won't work unless you make it into word-per-word or something, ex: )

Nee, nee will you make a bonus chapter? Please please pleeeeease? *Puppy eyes *Kitty eyes
Scaranpannoir chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
At least what seems to be a whim is turning into SOMETHING.
Scaranpannoir chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
lol imagine Voldie coming into the RoR and caught the two in the act XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Lol that sudden A/N surprised me without doing anything other than popping into reality without any warning XD DX