Reviews for A Different Canon
luna pevensie chapter 1 . 6/13
bravo
A German guest chapter 1 . 4/9
This Harry is a survivor with much hidden strength. Good for him. However, I believe you are making things too easy for him with the help from the goblins and the ancestors. Leave something for him to learn later.
monay9e chapter 1 . 4/6
Bravo!
Ducky1776 chapter 1 . 3/21
This would be great to continue. I'd love to see what this version of Harry does and how the others react to him. Thanks!
cestmoi chapter 1 . 3/21
thanks, even if it ended at the worst place possible -.-
TeaGrannie chapter 1 . 2/20
Hello,
Thank-you for writing this fun little story. Is there a sequel in the works somewhere? I surely do hope so, as your storyline is quite entertaining. I have always felt that based on the life he had lived so far, Harry was much too vague and unaware. Children who survive what he did are just not that trusting, especially of any adults who are in positions of authority over them. They also have issues with people of any age that push them to follow any authority figure who has not personally proven to them that they really do have the child's best interest 'in mind' not just 'at heart', (which are too entirely different, but not necessarily mutually exclusive things ).

Once again, Thank-you for sharing this story with us,

TeaGrannie mcmlxiii
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow, another story I feel needs more! I want to read how Harry takes Hogwarts by storm and Dumbledore gets his butt booted out!
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I loved this story. I wish u would of continued it. I will be watching just in case u decide to go with a part two. I think your Harry would of rocked Hogwarts world.
Your skillful at writing.
Thanks for the entertainment.
petalssunwards chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
this was cool!
Jazzielady76 chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Aww so sweet!
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Great story. Thank you!
retired10 chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Brilliant story! Love love this! Thank you so very much for sharing your incredible talent!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
Are you still writing? A great AU (not canon) story that follows on this would be great! Ideas to spark the muse?

Harry in Hufflepuff (Where else would a try snake hide and AD is shocked!) is overlooked as a duffer (Hufflepuffs are the leftovers! but why are most politicians, lawyers and aurors from the leftover house? Blind AD!) and AD focuses on poor Neville?!

Hogwarts makes sure that HP gets the Peverell Cloak and HP gets the Basilisk as his familiar. AD tries with Ron but he is not loyal at all and is put in Gryffindor, Hermione also follows orders and is put in Gryffindor and is friendless and miserable! She should have gone to Ravenclaw. It is too late to to change the timetable without causing outrage and so HP has most classes with the Ravenclaws and not the atagonistic Snakes and bulshy lions. AD starts thinking that putting his weapon with the muggles was not the best idea after all and brings in the werwolf early. Hp does not trust RL at all, wanting to know where he had been for the last 10 years and calls him out as a bully in SS hearing. Then AD tries to get Siruis free, hoping he can control HP through them. He loses a lot of power when it is realised (LUNA and the Quibbler?) that AD knew it SB was not the secret keeper! He also tries to send HP to the Weasleys for the short holidays but to his shock HP goes to the board demanding to be allowed to go home!

Tippy sorts out Dobby immediately. The basilisk destroys the diary as soon as GW bring it to Hogwarts and opens the tunnel and eats her! Aurors search for the missing girl but get nowhere. AD opens the CoS but the snake is busy devouring the unwanted spiders in the Forest and the Centaurs are happy and is safe. Molly pulls her childen out of Hogarts and teaches them at home.
AD looses more support.

He can't plant Dobby (an elf loyal to him) on HP and he goes to work at Gimmauld and/or Tippy finds another elf to help SB and Kreature gos to work for Slytherin Castle, taking his mistress's portrait with him! AD doesn't need Rl and he is exposed as a werewolf and goes to live with SS.

Both are disillusioned with AD once all the loyality potions are flushed from their system. Luna posts an article and lots of wixen get cleared at St. Mungoes. AD loses lots of votes now that people can think clearly and life at Hogwarts improves with better brooms, a human teaching history and the return of subjects that were on the books but were, in reality, not being taught. (magical law and customs, alchemy etc.) AD can't pocket the money any more to pay off the politicians and loses more support!
lunaz chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
great story but I wish it had been continued
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 8/12/2020