Reviews for Because She Was Light
FakeFrost chapter 3 . 2/9
I wish you still continued this story. Its just amazing.
swilliamsxn chapter 3 . 1/28
The grammar is a little rough, but the writing and plot of this story is fantastic.
liuhong2001 chapter 3 . 1/15
Good story so far. I think it might be cool for Percy to regain his memories and powers eventually. "Earthshaker?" Even the Mountain that Rides/Jaime Lannister or any army would have major problems with it. Anyways good luck with the story and please update soon.
silent loner boy chapter 3 . 1/12
When will you update brother
wishitweretrue24 chapter 3 . 11/3/2019
I NEED Tthe final chapter to this story. So good. Beyond good.
Lorem54 chapter 3 . 11/1/2019
Update!
SIRROUGE chapter 3 . 7/29/2019
nice its pretty great
ChungusTheGod3 chapter 3 . 7/1/2019
The story's flow and pacing is remarkably well written, which is why it greatly pains me to see how you've thoroughly made Percy into a cuck.
Krysvun chapter 3 . 5/20/2019
A hero of legends, the Warrior Himself Incarnate, being cockblocked twice? Wherever is the wrath of the storms, The one that brought down the gods and their fathers many times before?
huongdaoroma chapter 3 . 5/2/2019
... and the last chapter never came!
Balerion chapter 3 . 2/25/2019
If Percy Jackson was never submissive to the imposing and omnipresent Greek Gods and Goddesses, why would he fear a pathetic mortal like Aerys and Rhaegar?

If Percy challenged and confronted Zeus several times trying to improve the lives of the demigods, why would he accept to be treated worse than a mouse?

If Percy came down to the Tartarus and challenged the proud Goddess Athena to begin her relationship with Annabeth, why would he accept to be humiliated and rejected by Elia?

Let's be honest Elia is not such a pretty character either, the same goes for Lyanna. Two women who are far from beautiful, and far from being honest and good-natured women.
TeteMinne chapter 3 . 1/15/2019
I hope you are going to post more of this story soon,even though I know it is a fickle chance, I really do. The story is amazing and the writing could not have been better
goofylaughingatyoursmallpeepee chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
I hope that Percy gets over his bullsh*t. I hate the broody whiny stories where the character never really changes.

Don't... don't pair him with Elia.
PervyPanda chapter 3 . 12/6/2018
Holy fukin crap. This is a true tragedy.
goofylaughingatyoursmallpeepee chapter 3 . 10/14/2018
For Christ's sake, don't pair Percy with Elia or Lyanna. Both blatantly dismissed his generosity, his kindness despite the horrible life he led and the betrayals he suffered at their hands. Pair him with Ashara: she could comfort him, be a support and a shoulder to lean on, and he can be the same after the death of her brother and child. It would make the story so much more vibrant, and to see the anguish Elia feels when she realizes her fuck-up regarding Percy, with a loving wife and a family of his own which she lacks, would make me feel victorious to be honest. Don't pair him with Elia, not after what she's effing done to him.